mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Paid Spam: Med Ibis Mojo HD Frame - Latest Gen

IBIS Mojo HD - Medium

Latest Gen Mojo HD Frame in size Medium. White with blue anodized links. Fresh lubed bearings. PIMP
    - Comes with the ’12 Kashima RP23, 160mm rear travel setup (I'll leave in the volume spacer if you want it...makes the rear more plush and harder to bottom out at a minor loss in pedaling power)
    - I'll include the 140mm links - You have to supply the 7.875"x2" shock for that setting NOTE: with 26” tires you can also run a 7.875”x2.25” shock for about 150mm of travel…This was my ultimate super stiff trail bike setup with a Lyric lowered to 150mm
    - IBIS gives the OK to running the 140mm setting with 650B (27.5") for all you people wanting to try that out
    - 142x12 Maxle
    - Tapered Head Tube so you have lots of fork options and can use anglesets
    - Post Mount Rear Disc mounts
    - Direct Mount Front Derailleur mounts
    - Includes Ibis Downtube Protector
    - Includes both QR & Bolt On Seat Clamps - Matching Anodized Blue
    - Includes white IBIS touchup paint and all marketing stuff

This frame is so many bikes in one. You can build it up to be a 26lb trail rocket with 140-150mm of travel front and rear, or run it all the way to 180mm front and 160mm rear with coils and hit the bike park all day long. It really is super customizable. One of the hottest carbon frames around right now and truly a one bike stable.

Due to having 2 kids these days this frame has only seen 277.7 miles according to Strava!! Wow, I hope that’s missing a few rides cause that makes me feel like a schmuck It has some very minor scuffs and cable rub, but no damage at all. It really is one of the most beautiful frames I’ve ever owned.

Here's a typical view you might see riding this frame...

Here's what she looked like in long travel XC bike mode (so versatile)...

This frame goes for $2700 new, so I'm thinking $1800 OBO
    Last edited by phatfreeheeler; 10-04-2012 at 11:13 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Some more pics now that she's bare to the world and stripped down to her thong...While I'm at it, why not drop the price to $1800....MAKE ME AN OFFER

I know many of you have been drooling over these bikes. This is the ultimate 1 bike quiver to rule them all, or it can be built to be a park bike, or however else you wish to ride it. It's even approved for the future world of 650b.