mtbr member
    May 2007

the oldest mojo carbon?

id like to know who has the oldest ibis mojo carbon?

just curiosity....

mi serial number 312 and yours?

mojo mofo
    Don't want to jack your thread (Mojo 363 here), what about some sort of Mojo registry? Maybe a simple spreadsheet type thing with minimal personal info. Name, frame #, location, contact info, possibly ... although I'm sure there's people out there that could legally adopt your first born with just that info ... just a thought.

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    06M0115 is my lucky number.

It is feeling like I have ridden my entire life on it in the brief 7 months I have owned it.

mtbr member
    I've got 296 but it looks like it'll be hard to beat Sean's 115.

An online Mojo registry would be cool. I wonder how many Ibis will end up manufacturing this year? Around 3000?

mtbr member

I'd like to see this un-fold as well..

This is the only bike (other than the Nicolai's I now own and ride)that really keeps me up at night.I've always had a thing for this bike.What I don't understand is, why anyone would want to cover up all that gorgeous carbon with paint?CF..

mtbr member

Whoever owns this bad boy, that's who:

mtbr member
    I've got 06M0073 & loving every minute of it!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    This is the only bike (other than the Nicolai's I now own and ride)that really keeps me up at night.I've always had a thing for this bike.What I don't understand is, why anyone would want to cover up all that gorgeous carbon with paint?CF..
    I'll have to reserve judgment until I see a colored Mojo in person but I have to admit that the nude carbon is simply stunning. Especially in the direct sunlight where the layers of carbon really stand out.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blurman
    I've got 06M0073 & loving every minute of it!
    wow 73 great greatings

www.derbyrims.com
    06M0078. It was luv at first sight! And the infatuation continues to grow.

Am I ill?

It's the axle
    Quote Originally Posted by derby
    Am I ill?
    Yes. It's the untreatable condition known as Mojotropism.

Grams Light Bikes
    Its 06M0063, got it in July last year.

Here is another oldie, its the Specialized Epic Ultimate frameset from 1992/1993, its carbon fiber tubes with titanium lugs, handmade, very pricey for its day, the titanium lugs were made by Merlin. The paint job is very cool, its a Burgundy color on the 3 main tubes and the rear triangle is green, it has a 3-D depth to it, a bit holographic, hard to capture in a picture

It used to be a hardtail but its tough to find 1 inch steerer forks anymore.

19 inch frame, #7930, I think there were only a couple hundred of the frames made, they barely broke even on the frames, Merlin charged them a pretty hefty fee to make the Ti lugs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Knomer
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    To each their own homeboy! I've had my eye on the Mojo for a long time based purely on geometry and suspension design. However, I would NEVER order one if it was only available in naked carbon. I think Naked Carbon looked cool in about 1998.

mtbr member

Well aren't you just soooo cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    To each their own homeboy! I've had my eye on the Mojo for a long time based purely on geometry and suspension design. However, I would NEVER order one if it was only available in naked carbon. I think Naked Carbon looked cool in about 1998.
    Gee wiz there HOMEBOY! If someone had there eye on something for a long long time based purely on GEOMETRY and SUSPENSION DESIGN (wow such cool words) one would think that someone should and would be way behond color or no color anyway.And not for nothing there DB,Carbon Ken pretty much said the same thing as I did but don't see you replying under his quote.What's that all about??Duh looked cool in 1998 duh,The two most important things about any bike is GEOMETRY and SUSPENSION DESIGN if you have been looking at those two points about any bike for a long time and your not on that bike rather your riding something else? To me that's makes you a retard.Color no color what are you waiting for?Gosh that's so 1957 Ha Geek...CF..