Thread: New prices.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011

New prices.

Today I saw the new prices of just a few frames at the Ibis website, not much only $ 200, really, with their excellent customer service the price is irrelevant .

mtbr member
    somewhere, there are a whole lot of chinese laughing.
    note to self, do not read rider down forum.

mtbr member
    wow, $500 more than what i payed last fall for hd frame
    HuRa
    architecture and interior design
    website facebook

Lightly salted
    I know every ones raising the price of frames, but I hope Ibis can keep theirs cheaper than the rest. This was the main reason I went to ibis, because of their lower pricing. I didnt want to feed into the high price tags. Seems by next year carbon frames are going to be over $3,000 a pop....

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    As long as we continue to buy more and more expensive frame, their producers will continue to steadily increase their prices...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by maurocif View Post
    As long as we continue to buy more and more expensive frame, their producers will continue to steadily increase their prices...
    (Cha-ching!) The consumer/market largely dictates the price increase (ie $3k for SB-c frame (crazy, as someone I know sheared a head tube on one the other weekend while practicing for an Enduro race) and $4k for S-Works Enduro, even crazier. I just dread the notion that most/all frames will be around and over $3k with no major improvements in quality (all develop some problems sooner or later after hard use, in my experiences at least).
    Ride On!