Thread: The Mojo/XX

mtbr member
    Jan 2010

The Mojo/XX

I ordered a XL Mojo with the XX component package. You can visit their website for a complete listing of parts. My bike weighs in at 25.06 lbs with Time pedals. I have ridden hard tails, Single low pivot, FSR suspension, VPP suspension, and now DW Link suspension. While all suspensions I listed have their pluses and minuses, I can say without a doubt, this Mojo is by far the best bike I have ever ridden. I have logged over 27,000 trail miles in the past 8 years along with my wife. We have some saddle time. This Mojo is well balanced, climbs like a goat, and it is completely point and shoot. I love this bike as well as my wife loves her new Mojo. The frame is absolutely beautiful. And it is very impact resistant. I have bought some paint tape but have yet to put it on because the carbon fiber is showing very little damage if any. I recommend this bike to anyone. $2000.00 for this frame is a bargain compared to other brands.

mtbr member
    I am with you on that,but if you posted that on the Turner Forum........... Anyway I can't wait for things to dry up a little in central Cali so I can ride in the dirt. I hate thrashing such a beautiful bike.
    milesW

mtbr member
    Sep 2003
    . . . if you had the Turner, you would've paid more money!

wcb
    mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    nice screen name

mtbr member
    So do you love the XX stuff? Is it worth the extra $$?
    我的镀铬光泽的冰柱一样,我骑在镇附近在我的低骑手自行车

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruAtma
    So do you love the XX stuff? Is it worth the extra $$?

It is perfect. I rode XO before and the XX is a definite upgrade. The Mojo has to run the 42/28 setup. I ride extremely demanding trails. Up and down with no flats. The 28/36 gear is plenty. Instant shifting. I recommend it to anyone. The day of the triple is gone.