mtbr member

Mojo Super Light SL Gets Dirty!

The Mojo tore it up at the Coolest 24 Hour Race in Cool, CA. I participated in the eight hour solo event. The bike took a real beating and performed flawlessly. The laps were twelve miles with 900 feet of climbing. Needless to say, the Mojo took me for the win with a small yet satisfying fifteen minute lead. There were two creek crossings with fast, rocky single track decents. My twenty one pound Mojo SL felt great on the grueling climbs. It was definately the bilke to ride in this race.

milesW

mtbr member

Shhwweeeeeet

Holy Guacamole, that's a lot of seat post.

Amphibious Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by doismellbacon
    Holy Guacamole, that's a lot of seat post.
    That's a lot of stem too. Me thinks the frame may be a tad small for the rider but if it works for him, all is good, i guess.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Congrats on the win buddy. I agree that the mojo is the ultimate endurance race machine. What tires are those?
    -Ryan

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Congrats on your win, by any means is your Mojo SL a WTF ClearCoated?.

I guess your bike now deserver a worthy cleaning? .

Yeah, I think the frame is 1 size smaller but hey, my Anthem is M, I should get an L so my seatpost length is around his. 400mm.
    07 Giant Anthem 2 (Int'l Edition) | omartan.co.cc
    Im a MOJO Fanboy

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I had the same dilemma as he with so much seat post showing on a medium vs large at 5'9" tall. I think I have about an inch less seatpost showing. Still more than I would like.(I think medium frames seatpost top mast should rise about an inch more. So guys for the new molds...)
    But med. and the 120 stem gave me a great xc feel I was looking for that I did not get with...the large size frame that wandered a little and felt a little less lively out of the saddle on climbs. (Due to front triangle, shorter stem and slightly longer wheelbase as all rear triangles are same size.)
    If i was looking for a mainly downhill bike or were a little heavier I might have gone with the large. Note I tested both frames sizes allot on the trails with demo program over a couple of weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by glovemtb; 05-23-2008 at 02:35 PM.

mtbr member
    I response to the seat post heighth on my Mojo, I just took the Mojo out of the Prius and stuck the post in, it wasnt set at ride height. Iam 5.8" and the bike fits well. I have a 110 stem with Kenda Karmas, runnng tubeless with Stans goo.
    milesW

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Thats not dirty - yopu need to spend sometime over here in the UK
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple - The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. "Julie Furtado"