mtbr member
    May 2012

Mojo SL Special Blend pricing differences?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Mojo SL Special Blend, but I was wondering if you all could help with a pricing question. I've seen certain resellers offering it at $2750 (I can see a Jenson add next to this compose window right now), but I've also seen Jenson and my local shops selling what appears to be the same model for $2950. When I compare the two models on the Jenson site, one is identified as a 2013 model, but the only difference I can see is that it's listed with an XT derailleur and what is listed as an "O2 RCLX" shock vs an "O2 RCX" shock.

Anyone know if those two part changes are what makes up the price difference? Seems like some minor changes for what amounts to a $200 price increase.

Here is the "2013" model on Jenson:
    Ibis Mojo SL Special Blend Bike 2013 > Complete Bikes > All-Mountain & Trail Mountain Bikes | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

Here is the cheaper model on Jenson:
    Ibis Mojo SL Special Blend Build Bike > Complete Bikes > All-Mountain & Trail Mountain Bikes | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I think the L stands for lockout.
    Other than that the shocks are the same.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingshelmut View Post
    I'm about to pull the trigger on a Mojo SL Special Blend, but I was wondering if you all could help with a pricing question. I've seen certain resellers offering it at $2750 (I can see a Jenson add next to this compose window right now), but I've also seen Jenson and my local shops selling what appears to be the same model for $2950. When I compare the two models on the Jenson site, one is identified as a 2013 model, but the only difference I can see is that it's listed with an XT derailleur and what is listed as an "O2 RCLX" shock vs an "O2 RCX" shock.

Anyone know if those two part changes are what makes up the price difference? Seems like some minor changes for what amounts to a $200 price increase.

Here is the "2013" model on Jenson:
    Ibis Mojo SL Special Blend Bike 2013 > Complete Bikes > All-Mountain & Trail Mountain Bikes | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

Here is the cheaper model on Jenson:
    Ibis Mojo SL Special Blend Build Bike > Complete Bikes > All-Mountain & Trail Mountain Bikes | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

The difference could be it.....

With the price of $ 2950 they have all sizes.

With the price of $ 2750 only have extra large.