mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Mojo SL second round anticipation thread

Any word yet on the "second round"? As I understood from the LBS and/or reading here, one shipment went out in December, and the next was supposed to be going out about this time. Since I ordered soon after interbike, I was hoping I'd be in that group, whenever that is.....

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

"Late Jan" my shop has been sayin

for the last month. I believe Hans made similar statement a week or 2 ago.....

Let's get the latest update from Ibis World Hdq.!

We're gettin ancy out here!

el

Ride More Work Less
    Jun 2006
    I ordered my SL in late December. My LBS was "allocated" one large matte clear frame that is due late Feb/early March. I have no idea how long the lead time would have been if Ibis had not allocated this frame to my LBS.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Smile Nothing to see here, move along...

Hey, there's only one official Mojo SL anticipation thread, and it's here:

The Official Mojo SL Anticipation Thread

As has already been pointed out in this thread, Hans did make some comments recently somewhere on these forums. I believe the second batch of SL frames is due towards the end of January... Nobody on the forums can say for whether your frame will be in that batch, so best to speak with your dealer and get the story from them.

- Matt

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mattwatkins
    Hey, there's only one official Mojo SL anticipation thread, and it's here:

The Official Mojo SL Anticipation Thread

As has already been pointed out in this thread, Hans did make some comments recently somewhere on these forums. I believe the second batch of SL frames is due towards the end of January... Nobody on the forums can say for whether your frame will be in that batch, so best to speak with your dealer and get the story from them.

- Matt
    No, that thread appears to be for those who ALREADY HAVE theirs and are no longer anticipating!

joking. :-)

And yeah, of course I've talked with the LBS, but they know less than what I've learned from reading here. And they'll always give me the rosiest possible answer to keep me happy. They're confident I'm in the next batch. I was just trying to get an idea of what that means time wise. I guess it doesn't really matter, as long as I get one some time soon......

KN

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Wink I'm very much still in the anticipating camp...

I'm very much still in the anticipating camp, so rest assured you are not suffering alone. When my SL arrives, people are likely to hear the screams of joy across several continents.

Because Hans is so active on the forums, he is in the unenviable position of having to put up with the same questions from customers about when bikes are leaving the factory. That's the problem with giving such great customer service; people are going to abuse you in all manner of boring and predictable ways

But hey, I'm really enjoying the fact that by watching the various posts here, I'm as well informed as the bike shop about how things are going. Fingers crossed for the next batch. I would suggest we all try and find new and exciting ways to pass the time. I suggest taking up a new hobby, or going for long walks in the park

Since my wife won't be happy with me putting my Mojo SL in her side of the bed, I still need to sort out my shed security situation...