mtbr member
    Feb 2007

From Mojo to Mojo HD

I've been waiting for this time. Just added $1920 to my credit card balance. Ordered a small HD in black w/RP32. Cambria has a 20% off sale on everything.

It's late at night and my wife does not know what I just did.

Will be selling my small clear Mojo in the near future or whenever the HD arrives.

holding back the darkness
    You'd better fess up.

Well Biked
    Jun 2005
    I'm surprised the HD would qualify as an in stock item since the black isn't even out yet.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    The black was not in stock. However, it was an option when placing an order and when I added it to my cart and placed the coupon code, the checkout summary accounted for the discount.
    I know it may not be delivered in a while. This allows me time to save and break the news to my wife. Maybe around father's day.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Umm....wow. Thats a crazy good deal. Seems too good to be true...

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I too placed an order. We will see if they honor the deal or not.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I was all set in grabbing one of these up too but checked into it. Sale is only on IN STOCK items. Says so right on front page. Really had my local shop panicked there for a bit.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I guess we'll see what happens.

If it goes through, my whole build plan just changed, lol!

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I'm buggin out.....anyone get email from CBO after the initial order confirmation? Gonna be a long week...

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    My email confirmation from CBO says $2013.08 after applied coupon. That is the frame, CC headset, and shipping.

Hope that helps.

flow where ever you go
    CBO, not exactly an outfit with good feedback. I wish you guys luck, but it does sound too good to be true.

"I must not be crazy because I'm seriously questioning my sanity"

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Just got email from CBO

Thank you for ordering with us! Unfortunately, the item you tried to
    purchase does not meet the criteria of the coupon. The coupon you used
    is only valid with in stock items. At this time your order has been
    canceled. If you need further assistance you can reach us at
    800-882-4537. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I'm stragely relieved....I'll spend more money building it up my way, but it will be more "my way" now.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    No dice on the "twentyoff" code. I've been following this thread as I bought a Carbon Nomad for $3100. Just got the email from Paypal...full refund from Cambria, order canceled.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    You know we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't try, and Harry posted back a "Woo Hoo! Order shipped out today!" lol...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by noshortcuts
    CBO, not exactly an outfit with good feedback. I wish you guys luck, but it does sound too good to be true.
    I purchased my Mojo from CBO and have to say they went above and beyond what I expected from an online e-tailer. There was a super tiny bubble in the paint that most people would never have seen. Before shipping it, they called and asked if I wanted that frame with $100 knocked off the price or wait a few more days until they got another one in.

A friend of mine took advantage of that 20% deal on a Santa Cruz frame this past weekend. They listed his size as the only size/color instock, but sold more than they actually had on hand. Yesterday morning they called and told him they would still honor the 20% but had to order in a frame and that he was inline with a bunch of others who took advantage of it.

Most e-tailers wouldn't have bothered to call.

CBO seems to be on the up and up.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Busted. My order was canceld because it did not meet the criteria. I understood, but it was worth the try.

Still have a Mojo to ride for the rest of the year though. Cannot complain at all.

mtbr member

Upset

I ordered a Tranny frame (in stock) had the initial confirmation e-mail and then nothing! Now the frame is out of stock. E-mailed them back and no reply. Now what?

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    If it was in stock you are probably set. You might try calling cust. service if you want more feedback from them. Seems email from CBO is hit or miss...sometimes it's great, other times not so much. Buddy of mine got his wife's Blur on a sale like this...lucky size smalls in stock, heh.

meh
    yeah, they are very slow with emails

mtbr member

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamath
    If it was in stock you are probably set. You might try calling cust. service if you want more feedback from them. Seems email from CBO is hit or miss...sometimes it's great, other times not so much. Buddy of mine got his wife's Blur on a sale like this...lucky size smalls in stock, heh.
    E-mailed the Cambria Store Manager directly and just got the following reply:

"Yes i have your Frame here and it is waiting your arrival".

Whoohoo!!!