mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Mojo HD Special Blend!

Found it at Backcountry first, but it's also at JensonUSA, CompetiveCyclist, and possibly other places as well. 1k more than SL, but somewhat better specs.

Ibis Mojo HD Special Blend Complete Bike | Backcountry.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    nice that they are doing that as well... I know I got 3 friends to buy the SL special-blend instead of ALU Specialized bikes in large part because of the price. Again they don't advertise either one - probably would cut into their sale too much otherwise...

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Helluva deal!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Awesome, has anyone received one yet? Weight?

mtbr member
    Kick Arse!

mtbr member
    Anyone get one yet, weight? reviews?

Is a 650b conversion easy on this suspension configuration?

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I got one, I love it. It's more bike than I need right now but I plan on growing into it. In its base config with some Wellgo MG1 pedals mine weighs in at 30.62lbs. I think the stock wheels and tires are a little on the heavy side, and plan on upgrading those ASAP. Here is a photo (with the larger stickers removed from the X-Fusion fork).

Mojo HD Special Blend!-img_1764.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingshelmut View Post
    I got one, I love it. It's more bike than I need right now but I plan on growing into it. In its base config with some Wellgo MG1 pedals mine weighs in at 30.62lbs. I think the stock wheels and tires are a little on the heavy side, and plan on upgrading those ASAP. Here is a photo (with the larger stickers removed from the X-Fusion fork).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1764.jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	798886
    Nice, very respectable weight!

How did you get a white one? I thought they only came in black with a white fork. I like the all white much more.

How do you like the X-Fusion suspension?

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AMjunky View Post
    Nice, very respectable weight!

How did you get a white one? I thought they only came in black with a white fork. I like the all white much more.

How do you like the X-Fusion suspension?
    My LBS sells a lot of Ibis bikes so they called them up and ordered it for me. It was great because I could pick one of the three colors (white, black, or vitamin p) and get the what ever link color I wanted. I hated the look of the white fork with the other colors so I went all white.

The suspension seems great, but I literally upgraded from a '94 Stumpy HT with an old Manitou 2 fork, so this is the first modern FS bike I've ever owned. I did do a lot of research on the X-Fusion stuff and a lot of people smarter than me like the X-Fusion fork and shock so I went for it.