Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2396
    mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Lambo:)

13,3 kg as it is. Rear shock to be tuned or swapped for Vip'r ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-img_4167v720.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2010
    please put more pictures :-)

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Year later

and still amazed @ what this bike can do.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Few upgrades over the past six months

Added some Hope M4s, TST Coil - 350lb spring, MRP G2, Hope ceramic bottom bracket, and upgraded the Lyrik RC internals to an RC2DH cartridge / dual flow rebound and removed the spacer to allow 170MM of travel. Hubs are next on the list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-mojo.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Taking a break in the middle of a pure 6K descent.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijck View Post
    13,3 kg as it is. Rear shock to be tuned or swapped for Vip'r ..
    My god please put some more pics online!!
    The bike is looking exactly like I want to built it. I was never sure with the EX1750 in red on the Vitam P colored frame but it look fu*ck awesome!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    My new HD 140. Just built it up.
    Full X0 group mixed silver and black parts.
    CB Iodine carbon 740 mm bar with Thomson 70 mm stem.
    Fox Talas 150 fork
    Roval Traverse Wheelset
    Reverb post with Specialized Henge Expert Saddle.
    27.05 without pedals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-img_7574.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-img_7575.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-img_7576.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-img_7578.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-img_7581.jpg  

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

help with weight?

This thread is suddenly very very interesting to me! I am looking for help on some rough weight calculations.

To make a long story short, I am suddenly and unexpectedly blessed with a brand new Mojo HD, mostly SLX build with Talas 36 160mm. Incredibly stoked! I would like to step it up a notch in parts quality before breaking it in. I would like to figure out an estimate of what the weight even is now, and how I might change it weight is not my primary motivation, but I want to take the sting out of going from my current ride, an SL, to something several pounds heavier.

The spreadsheet here shows the build as it is, and what Im thinking of changing.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1ER3c&hl=en_US

Questions (weight):
    - Im pulling these figures for weight off the web, totally non-systematically, with the understanding that they are just numbers from the aether. Anything strike anyone as totally wrong on the spreadsheet? I want to get a reasonable estimate, but Im not willing to obsess about it to the point of, say, buying a scale ☺
    - There are some things Im completely guessing at in terms of weight anyone with more educated guesses about weights for things like sealant and stans kits, cables, various nuts and bolts, headset, etc etc? I just have no idea.
    - Am I forgetting anything in this spreadsheet?

Questions (build):
    -I will pose more specific questions soon elsewhere in the forum, but Id welcome any thoughts on these simple changes.
    -Assuming I can swing about this level of upgrading/parts swapping, am I going in a reasonable direction with it? Basically, Im thinking of upgrading to an XT drivetrain, a slightly better wheelset, adding a dropper post, and tire change. Anything I should be thinking about doing differently at this level of investment? Anything I should try to stretch for?

Thanks for any input! Super stoked wow! Expect more posts in the ibis forum asking more pointed questions soon, and pictures to follow. Wow, what a steed!

No dabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike View Post
    Yes, that it's about the ride, not the precise number of grams. I went from a medium SL to a large HD and only gained a little over two pounds. The weight is not nearly has big a change as the geometry and additional travel. And the super solid feel through the rough stuff.

But I'm a gram counter too, so I'll help you out with a few things:

- Stans liquid: 50g a scoop. I use 2 scoops per 2.35 tire, so 200g total.

- Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35: They claim these are 750g, but I weighed mine and one is 880g and the other 900g. 20% more is not an acceptable fluctuation range.

- Make sure you upgrade the seals on that Talas to the new ones Fox is selling now. My '11 Talas was complete garbage until I did that (and converted it to a Float - so not exactly sure which made the big difference).

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo SD View Post
    Yes, that it's about the ride, not the precise number of grams. I went from a medium SL to a large HD and only gained a little over two pounds. The weight is not nearly has big a change as the geometry and additional travel.
    Yes, absolutely. If it was about the grams I wouldn't have this bike. It's about the down - have been riding at, and past, what the SL lets me do given my skills. So stoked I have barely slept the past two nights.

That being said, my ideal day is long mileage, lots of climbing, and I hate keeping my buddies waiting on the climbs...

Appreciate the beta, good info thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    This thread is suddenly very very interesting to me! I am looking for help on some rough weight calculations.

To make a long story short, I am suddenly and unexpectedly blessed with a brand new Mojo HD, mostly SLX build with Talas 36 160mm. Incredibly stoked! I would like to step it up a notch in parts quality before breaking it in. I would like to figure out an estimate of what the weight even is now, and how I might change it weight is not my primary motivation, but I want to take the sting out of going from my current ride, an SL, to something several pounds heavier.

The spreadsheet here shows the build as it is, and what Im thinking of changing.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1ER3c&hl=en_US

Questions (weight):
    - Im pulling these figures for weight off the web, totally non-systematically, with the understanding that they are just numbers from the aether. Anything strike anyone as totally wrong on the spreadsheet? I want to get a reasonable estimate, but Im not willing to obsess about it to the point of, say, buying a scale ☺
    - There are some things Im completely guessing at in terms of weight anyone with more educated guesses about weights for things like sealant and stans kits, cables, various nuts and bolts, headset, etc etc? I just have no idea.

Questions (build):
    -I will pose more specific questions soon elsewhere in the forum, but Id welcome any thoughts on these simple changes.
    -Assuming I can swing about this level of upgrading/parts swapping, am I going in a reasonable direction with it? Basically, Im thinking of upgrading to an XT drivetrain, a slightly better wheelset, adding a dropper post, and tire change. Anything I should be thinking about doing differently at this level of investment? Anything I should try to stretch for?

Thanks for any input! Super stoked wow! Expect more posts in the ibis forum asking more pointed questions soon, and pictures to follow. Wow, what a steed!

I would just go for a float or a Lyrik rc2DH, just don't think travel adjust is necessary on this frame, and there are performance and weight advantages to ditching the travel adjust. I would also consider selling the rp23 and getting a push tuned Monarch, just never enjoyed the ride with the fox and the RS really opened up the suspension action...

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baltik View Post
    I would just go for a float or a Lyrik rc2DH, just don't think travel adjust is necessary on this frame, and there are performance and weight advantages to ditching the travel adjust. I would also consider selling the rp23 and getting a push tuned Monarch, just never enjoyed the ride with the fox and the RS really opened up the suspension action...
    Yes, I have read this about the float/talas opinion. On my SL with 140 float I never feel the need to change the travel. Not sure if I'll be able to make that swap, but will look into it. Interesting thoughts about the monarch - I'll try to find some more details on this.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    My '11 Talas was complete garbage until I did that (and converted it to a Float - so not exactly sure which made the big difference).
    I planned to do this but there was an ordering screw up on Fox's end when my lbs ordered the parts so cancelled the order. Anyway, how much more progressive do you find the fork now that its been converted. Did it help a lot with brake dive? You going lower air pressure? Lower compression?

No dabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    I planned to do this but there was an ordering screw up on Fox's end when my lbs ordered the parts so cancelled the order. Anyway, how much more progressive do you find the fork now that its been converted. Did it help a lot with brake dive? You going lower air pressure? Lower compression?
    The '11 Talas was without a doubt the worst fork I've owned. There was little to no movement on small and medium bumps and horrible dive once you overcame the stiction. Here I had a fork with more travel than ever before and it was beating my arms and shoulders up on simple rides and sending me off my lines like a rigid fork. How this Talas got a four star review on one mtbr reviewer's site and a great writeup in Bike Mag is beyond me.

Anyway, with new seals and Float conversion it is simply acting the way I would expect, and I could feel it instantly riding down my driveway and dropping off a curb. Smooth action over small and medium bumps, hugging the terrain, consistent movement, far less dive. At 175lb with gear, I'm still running about the same pressure, maybe a tad more, 62 or so, but still playing with it a bit. I'd bought a Marz 55 RC3 Ti coil fork to use for a while, and that is great on the really rough stuff and big hits but was really "notchy" on the small stuff. That might break in over time though. But for my standard rides the Float feels better.

My one concern: The Float now feels a little harsher on the big hits and doesn't seem to get as much travel as in its original Talas form, but I need more time to confirm. A treatment at Push solved these same issues on my 32 Float.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I replaced the SKF seals first without doing the Talas->Float conversion at the same time to determine how much difference just the seals made and it is significant, much less stiction. After using a loaner Float RL my eyes opened to how good a fork could perform so now anxious to finish with the conversion.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Yes, absolutely. If it was about the grams I wouldn't have this bike. It's about the down - have been riding at, and past, what the SL lets me do given my skills. So stoked I have barely slept the past two nights.

That being said, my ideal day is long mileage, lots of climbing, and I hate keeping my buddies waiting on the climbs...

Appreciate the beta, good info thanks!
    I like big rides too. Just finshed a 56 mile, 9200' asscent, 14190' descent ride on an HD140. I was smoked on all the climbs but that was more a matter of choice as I do not care anymore. My payback came on the 14000+ feet of descent where I was having a ball, and everyone else was struggling.

I used to be the one that smoked everyone on the climbs including RoboSD on his lighter Mojo SL , and totally shunned drop seatposts, but it is irrelevant who arrives at the top first as well as boring waiting for everyone else (yawn)......plus, I really never "liked" going down. Now I ride in the pack on the ups, enjoy climbs and stress less about climbing fast, and totally enjoy every downhill now......AND my drop seatpost rocks.....and my 1000 gram tires are indespensible.....thanks Robo SD for showing me the light.

mtbr member
    My 2012 Float was not great out of the box either. First thing you should do is tear down the fork and make sure everything is lubed. Congrats on the new bike. A few pounds in the frame and fork is not that big of a deal compared to what the bike does downhill.

mtbr member
    Current
    2011 HD, Large
    Float 160
    XT drive train
    MRP
    XTR Trail brakes and pedals
    Mavic Crossmax SX
    Easton EC90 post
    Easton Haven carbon bar

Upgrade list
    Easton Haven stem, 70 or 85mm - can't decide
    CC angleheadset
    Better saddle - maybe try the Cobb
    Pushed RP23 or RS Monarch, Push AM or Plus, can't decide
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-img_0969%5B1%5D.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgs781 View Post
    Current
    2011 HD, Large
    Float 160
    XT drive train
    MRP
    XTR Trail brakes and pedals
    Mavic Crossmax SX
    Easton EC90 post
    Easton Haven carbon bar

Upgrade list
    Easton Haven stem, 70 or 85mm - can't decide
    CC angleheadset
    Better saddle - maybe try the Cobb
    Pushed RP23 or RS Monarch, Push AM or Plus, can't decide
    How do you like the Haven Carbon handlebar? Does it feel wide enough for you? Trying to decide between the Haven or the Answer Protaper AM Carbon w/ 1" rise.
    Current Ride:
    Ibis Mojo SL-R - Medium - South Beach White
    '11 Specialized Roubaix Compact Rival

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonylokrn View Post
    How do you like the Haven Carbon handlebar? Does it feel wide enough for you? Trying to decide between the Haven or the Answer Protaper AM Carbon w/ 1" rise.
    The haven is good for trail riding. I wouldn't want any wider for the trails I normally ride. I have a Marin Qauke with a Syncros 31 inch bar for DH. Wider is better for DH but I would be clipping trees (more than I already do) on the tight New England trails. That said, I have considered the Havoc bar cut do to 30 inches.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    I have the haven carbon bar on my HD140, and my buddy has the Answer Protaper on his HD140; they are both great bars and plenty wide for NC riding, but if you do more dedicated downhill stuff you might wanna go a bit wider? I dunno, I'm a small person and both bars are wide enough for me.

I think the Protaper is stiffer and probably stronger than the haven carbon, but that's totally subjective. The Protaper is definitely a flashier bar - it has a glossy finish with wide-fiber carbon wrap, and gold accents. The haven carbon is pretty unassuming for a handlebar. If you want pics of either, PM me and i can get you some.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    the protaper is definitely not stronger then the haven bar but if you want wider get the havoc carbon bar. the bend is amazing and actually the same as the haven i believe just wider. it is also the strongest bar made

mtbr member
    Finally got her set up today.
    Can't wait to take her to the trail tmrw. Here's some cellphone cam shots.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Those Iodines look great on there! Nice ride!

mtbr member
    got her two months ago- i changed out the bars for the easton havoc and the seatpost is now a Kindshock- don't know how i ever rode without it!

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Beautiful...

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Nice! But the handlebar is so high!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by argh__ View Post
    Nice! But the handlebar is so high!
    really? i've gone slightly lower to a 30mm rise but i think the spacers maybe make it look higher than it is-

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nightops View Post
    really? i've gone slightly lower to a 30mm rise but i think the spacers maybe make it look higher than it is-
    It looks high with Hussefelt 40 mm rise, but on MD the headtube is only 103 mm. Maybe really it's not too high.

mtbr member
    Apparently they roam in packs in the wild

mtbr member
    that looks familiar- backbone?

mtbr member
    Somewhere on San Juan Trail, not too familiar with the routes.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Two big yellow rollers.

Mine's more fun.

Tony F

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    oh. Need more posts.

Well, that's one of them

Tony F

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by thefathippy View Post
    oh. Need more posts.

Well, that's one of them

Tony F
    Tony, does that mean there is another HD in the mountains?

off out on mine now

Adam

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    But, but... I thought I was unique...

:^)

Sounds like there are at least two of us.

Well spotted on the location (if you didn't see the video)I'd be out now if I hadn't needed a nanna nap.

Soon. :^)

Tony F

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by thefathippy View Post
    But, but... I thought I was unique...

:^)

Sounds like there are at least two of us.

Well spotted on the location (if you didn't see the video)I'd be out now if I hadn't needed a nanna nap.

Soon. :^)

Tony F
    there was 3, i had 2 of them!!

down to 1 now, looks mostly like this, but with the wider bars, different cranks/pedals/seat/post.
    plus i fitted an angleset which makes it even more better-er

not hit Lazo for a while, may go tomorrow
    when did the see-saw go in? keepin' the noughties alive and well!!
    Last edited by Torwood; 10-29-2011 at 09:04 PM.

mtbr member

My Mojo Is Go!

To say this bike has been a long time coming is a major understatement! When these first appeared as a prototype between the legs of Mr Lopes I knew that this was going to be a front runner for my next dream bike. Its versatility was its main drawing card for me, as well as the fact its pure pr0n! I've been saving and working out a build that would suit my needs for ages now, and finally my Mojo HD is here!

This is actually an HD140. I also bought the 160mm 'chips' for running it in the slacker longer travel setting, but for now (as I also still have my Nicolai DH bike) this is first and foremost a replacement for my loyal Intense 5.5 trail bike. Down the track I will likely find some 170/180mm forks and a 160mm shock and run it in 160 mode when I am ready to let go of the big Nic.

I'm still waiting on my new rear brake but at this stage I just wanted to get the bike running for now, so I've stolen both brakes off my street bike (Saint levers/XT calipers). This is why the rear brake house is travelling through the middle of the frame - it only just fits! Hopefully my rear brake arrives before next weekend, but for now it's a fine workaround. Also need to cut the fork steerer a bit more, just waiting on some carbon spacers...

The bars are possibly a little narrow but they were the only decent option I had at the time (Havens sold out). I sometimes ride fairly overgrown trails anyway so 685 suits, plus they are the same width as my street bike bars which I am very used to, so for now they feel perfectly fine.

Rider Details: 175lbs, 6.0' tall, built for technical trail/AM riding

Frame: 2012 Ibis Mojo HD140, Vitamin P, Large (direct mount front der, 142 rear hub)
    Shock: 2012 FOX FLOAT RP23 Adaptive Logic w/Kashima Coat
    Fork: 2011 RS Revelation 150 RLT Ti Dual Position, mission control, yadda yadda
    Brakes: XT M785 w/ Ice Tech Rotors, 180 Front 160 Rear
    Cassette: XT M771-10, 11/36
    Chain: XT, HG94
    Cranks: SRAM X0, GXP 2x10, black, 175mm
    Pedals: Superstar magnesium platforms, or Time ATAC clipless
    Shifter: XT Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers SL-M780
    Front Der: XT Direct Mount Double Front Derailleur, FD-M786D, black
    Rear Der: XT Shadow Rear Derailleur RD-M780 Black Medium
    Headset: Cane Creek 40-Series Mixed Tapered, black
    Grips: ODI Rogue Lock-On's, black
    Handlebars: Easton EC70 XC Riser Carbon, Low rise, Oversized, 685mm
    Stems: Easton Haven Stem Black 70mm
    Saddle: Sette Italia SLK gel with vanox rails
    Seatpost: Thomson Elite, 31.6
    Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 2.25 LUST (temporarily running street tyres)
    Wheelset: 2012 Easton Haven, 20mm Front, 12mmx142 Rear
    Weight: Unknown at this stage, but around 12kg is my guess.

Photos: below are some mobile phone photos. Better ones to come once its fully finished. =)

Thanks for looking.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Lose the Floats/Talas, +1 here for the zocchi 55s

The '11 Talas was without a doubt the worst fork I've owned. There was little to no movement on small and medium bumps and horrible dive once you overcame the stiction. Here I had a fork with more travel than ever before and it was beating my arms and shoulders up on simple rides and sending me off my lines like a rigid fork. How this Talas got a four star review on one mtbr reviewer's site and a great writeup in Bike Mag is beyond me.

Anyway, with new seals and Float conversion it is simply acting the way I would expect, and I could feel it instantly riding down my driveway and dropping off a curb. Smooth action over small and medium bumps, hugging the terrain, consistent movement, far less dive. At 175lb with gear, I'm still running about the same pressure, maybe a tad more, 62 or so, but still playing with it a bit. I'd bought a Marz 55 RC3 Ti coil fork to use for a while, and that is great on the really rough stuff and big hits but was really "notchy" on the small stuff. That might break in over time though. But for my standard rides the Float feels better.

My one concern: The Float now feels a little harsher on the big hits and doesn't seem to get as much travel as in its original Talas form, but I need more time to confirm. A treatment at Push solved these same issues on my 32 Float.
    To offer another perspective on this, I too owned the Float 36 160 Kashima when I first bought my HD at the end of last year, and I'm not going to temper my words when I say it was truly disappointing and poor, I've posted on this before on here. My reasoning is based on plenty of riding and playing around with LS and HS compression, lubing seals, playing with air pressure. Despite all this, the ride quality was always a compromise, either good small-bump and huge dive at the first sniff of a square edge-bump, or better support to stop diving at the sacrifice of small-bump. For the money these forks cost, I felt completely ripped off. The weight saving was not worth the poor function, I.e. To provide class-leading suspension performance!
    In replacement, I bought a set of Marzocchi 55RC3 Ti's and I appreciate people use a lot of superlatives on here, but the difference was night and day. The zocchi has been like butter out of the box, incredible small-bump compliance (the float simply cannot be as good as good coils like these), and a spot on suspension curve which means it ramps up nice and progressively the further you run through the travel (whilst routinely getting most of the travel as you'd hope for), so no diving, no harsh big hits, just a fork that works, beautifully. A few others like myself have moved across to these and I don't know anyone with a bad word to say about them. Welcome back Marzocchi, good bye long-travel air Fox forks. I can only assume the dude above has notchiness because of very dry seals, as I clean and lube the seals after every couple of rides and they are truly butter. The only down side, they're a little heavier than the air forks, but a sacrifice WELL worth making IMHO; I'd rather a heavier bike (mine's 28lbs dead in full 2x10 spec inc pedals and dropper post...) that works than a lighter one which really doesn't. Not trying to dis the Floats unnecessarily nor sell zocchi's, just offering my experience after plenty of riding on both. I'd be VERY surprised if the new SKS seals have fully sorted such a fundamental issue with all around ride quality with the suspension function, only made it slightly better.
    The zocchi's not the only cracker for the HD, having ridden on the Van 36 and Lyrik Coils, I'd agree these are Very capable forks, though for me not the polished package the zocchi now is. Aside anything else, you can get the zocchi's for stupid money, and you get a no-quibble 3-yr warranty... Fox/RS owners won't. And before there's any cheap shots at zocchi reliability of 2007-2009, zocchi are back, I've hammered these 55's for a year now, Inc DH courses, and they have zero problems, working as good as new.
    If you're truly bothered about saving weight on your HD, consider dropping $$$$ on a set of Bos Deville 160TRCs, as IMHO they're the only LT air fork worth investing in without sacrificing function.
    The testament for me is that our Independent UK suspension specialists (i.e. Have no bias) who test and ride ALL forks on the market, all ride Lyrik coils, Zocchi 55s and Van 36s by choice, and when asked, would not recommend the Floats unless weight-saving is your priority.
    Last edited by humdinger; 10-31-2011 at 11:43 AM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I'm starting to see the light humdinger.

I have a '11 Talas(Kashima) that has gone through the transformation of SKF seals added, a Float conversion, and now a '12 RLC Cartridge added as well, all thanks to Fox. All of these have substantially added to the performance of the fork but still doesn't perform as well as a loaner Float RL (don't know what year) I used for a couple weeks while my fork was with Fox. I had no issues at all with that RL, worked like I thought a fork should, while my now '12 Float RLC is unimpressive.

I'll be trying something different next season and will give some serious thought to the 'Zokes.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    I'm starting to see the light humdinger.

I have a '11 Talas(Kashima) that has gone through the transformation of SKF seals added, a Float conversion, and now a '12 RLC Cartridge added as well, all thanks to Fox. All of these have substantially added to the performance of the fork but still doesn't perform as well as a loaner Float RL (don't know what year) I used for a couple weeks while my fork was with Fox. I had no issues at all with that RL, worked like I thought a fork should, while my now '12 Float RLC is unimpressive.

I'll be trying something different next season and will give some serious thought to the 'Zokes.
    Good call. Look around a bit and you'll find the zocchi's for great money. As someone who's ridden zocchi's from back in their hay days back in the 80s and early 90s, it's great to see they're back to producing simple, straight forward buttery forks they were always known for.
    I still rate the Fox F120 short travel trail forks as they're on my AnthemX, but Fox have lost me as a customer on their LT air forks. Drop me a line if you want any contact details on good deals on the zocchi's, I got a cracking deal on mine.

No dabs.
    If anyone is looking for a Marz 55 RC3 Ti, pm me. Mine's only been used for about 2 or 3 months. I was going to hold onto it for a backup and hitting rougher rides, but I hate having good stuff lying around waiting.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    well finally mine is done, I will place more pics after the break

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Brians current bike... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please IBIS release this color option for next year or 2013
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-320644_10150343937462338_189216732337_8172117_1745028430_n.jpg  

the refurbished one
    decal sets in different colors would do the trick! :tumbup:
    Sokrates is dead, Galilei is dead, Newton is dead, Einstein is dead, Pantani is dead and i am feeling sick too.

The Crow

I want to go to there...

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianoMTB View Post
    Brians current bike... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please IBIS release this color option for next year or 2013
    That is one mean looking bike. Love the color
    There's a feeling I get
    When I look to the West
    And my spirit is crying for leaving

ohhman
    Stocked up again. SLX, XT with I'9s, XX, and XTR available!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Finally, my dream bike.

HD Med. Frame
    Fox Talas 160 Kash
    RP23 Kash
    XT Shifters and Front Derailleur
    XTR Shadow Plus Rear derailleur
    XT Clipless Pedals
    WTB Silverado Titanium Saddle
    KS Supernatural Seatpost
    Havoc Stem 50MM
    Haven Bar (alum)
    ODI Lock-on Grips
    Formula The One Brakes 180F/180R
    ZTR Flow rims with I-9 spoked/hubs
    Nevegal 2.35 tubless F/R
    Weight???
    Went through Mike at Competitive Cyclist and they were awesome! I would Highly Highly recommend them and would buy another bike from them. Packing was unbelievable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-020s.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-002s.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-006s.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-012s.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-001s.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-007s.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-013s.jpg  

Mojo HD Picture & Build Thread-017s.jpg  

Last edited by wakebrdr142; 11-08-2011 at 07:58 PM.

[put something cool here]
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wakebrdr142 View Post
    Finally, my dream bike.
    Hot, well built! (Close to my plans actually.) Keep us updated on how the new KS seatpost works!

mtbr member
    very nice. what was the weight on that?