Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mojo HD action thread!!

207K views 798 replies 204 participants last post by  JoeBMX 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get the ball rollin'... Here's one of me:

(GLC drop, Whistler bike park)

(We have about 100+ gigabytes of raw HD helmet cam footage that we're gonna go through and edit, so look out for that in the coming weeks)

Post your action shots!!!

See less See more
#788 ·
I goofed when I said it was keystone, as that's obviously Trestle. That said, keystone on Saturday and winter park on Sunday makes for a great weekend of riding.

#795 ·
my02, those are some rad shots. :thumbsup:

I went to Thailand a year ago and Dirt Rag has an article on the trip in issue #188. I put together a video with my GoPro footage from the trip and here's what I came up with. Now I need to find an appropriate trip for my HD3!

#797 ·

Filmed a bunch of years ago, but never released because I wanted to finish. Well, I now live 800 miles away from this trail, so fug it. You can see the baby head in the last clip that blows up my tire, thus ending the filming for that day. :madman: fwiw i was pretty close to kom on this trail at the time, but that aint sayin sh!t, cuz it's less than 2 mins long, but it is chundery. I know plenty of peeps who don't strava who destroy me. Particularly Phos, on the same exact bike. I digress...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.