Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mojo HD action thread!!

207K views 798 replies 204 participants last post by  JoeBMX 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get the ball rollin'... Here's one of me:

(GLC drop, Whistler bike park)

(We have about 100+ gigabytes of raw HD helmet cam footage that we're gonna go through and edit, so look out for that in the coming weeks)

Post your action shots!!!

See less See more
#581 ·
Def looks like fun and drifty good times.

Dont get much chunder around here, bits and bobs in sections, down south in some places, feel like Im riding ball bearings takes me a bit to get used to it, here we live in hero dirt for the most part, I get a wake up call on upper Rainbow Mtn, 20mins from RotoVegas, all rock, off camber and very tech for a grade 4, but love it, I do enjoy rocks it adds another element of nature to challenge ya, must get back out they're in spring be wet as and muddy as heck right now. National park so not good ripping it up in wet.

Keep em coming people, pics and vids :thumbsup:

#583 ·
Haha so on the same page, next time buddy, when you guys coming back up to the real Vegas!:D

Song def more apt though! Got mixed up with my Rocky and Top Gun!

That track claimed 15 people, off to hospital, not sure how serious injuries were, mainly the gap drop onto the road @ 2.14mins, Id normally hit the earlier big gap too, but a dude on a HD came up short and exploded his rear wheel, not something I was keen to do to my Enve with an Enduro race 1 day later!

#593 · (Edited)
Dam it Mutley!!!

Mav, sore head & neck.
Dog, aka Goose, brusied timid but ok
Tomcat HD, 3 broken spokes on front Enve wheel cost $60 buckaroos, first time in 18 months wheels had a damage, still rode it jump it down trail, wheel still true no loss of tension at all, just wrapped broken spokes around others, secure!
Rest of craft still like new, shes tough this proves it!

Mav and dog down from MnM Video production

Ny that rock roll over looks fun, piccs would make a great gif view
sweet!

#594 ·
Wth, no comments on that crash, thought some would have loved seeing Mav crash n burn, entertainment its a tough crowd here! :p

Heres a little montage of a recent Enduro we had a month back, found some piccs, might get a rise!

Mav

We gapper anyone could hit this, pretty safe.

Skidmarks

Goose does my arse look big in this!

My friendly rival and arch nemesis at the races! JC and he rides Santa Cruz ahh.:D

Big Eug another friendly rival

TK my other HD brother from another mother!

#597 ·
Post crash ride yesterday, test the wheel rebuild make sure bike is ok, before hitting some gaps later and riding 2 new trails that are local secrets only I just found out about and are stunners too, so exciting here at mo for riding.

Just a warm ride still stiff bit slow about half pace.

MnM on Paddys Run from MnM Video productions on Vimeo.

Apologies for video content overload, Ive borrowed a friends GoPro and I am making the most of it until I can get a HD GP3.

#600 ·
Another Mav mini movie!

This was last Sunday, 6hrs in forest, so bit tired during filming this run so bit slower, we had our club trail maintenance day, so morning I was delegating the troops on rakes and mattocks while I was using my Sthil combi chains saw pole trimmer of all bush insundry great tool,but with carbon extension for extra reach it wears you out some, I co manage this for our local club, got our trail running sweet, an uphill link trail called Lion.

Anyways after that we too, to the trails, rode about 3hrs getting about 6 trail networks videoed to be able to post haha.

This one includes a jump I built on one of my adopted tracks, piccs previous pages pretty happy to get it on vid.

Hope ya enjoy, no Andrew Whiteford or as slick,as Digital hippie on the editing.

1st track The Corridor into Eastern Spice followed by Ndo to Exit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.