Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mojo HD action thread!!

207K views 798 replies 204 participants last post by  JoeBMX 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get the ball rollin'... Here's one of me:

(GLC drop, Whistler bike park)

(We have about 100+ gigabytes of raw HD helmet cam footage that we're gonna go through and edit, so look out for that in the coming weeks)

Post your action shots!!!

See less See more
#506 · (Edited)
I came across an old Kahlua bottle in the bush a couple of weeks ago. I guess it must have inspired me to finish a trail I started marking out back in August 2011! Gotta say it feels good to finally be riding past those weathered ribbon markers.

Here's a couple of short video snippets from the first runs down the finished trail today. The Mojo HD just feels GREAT when it hunkers down. Kahlua Delicioso! :D

#510 ·
We have a couple of "mini-DH" tracks open here during the winter, which means lots of shoveling :) The tracks are quite versatile; some pedaling, some steep section, some drops and a few jumps too. And with that snow, it's nice to have something soft to land to when things go wrong ;-)

You can ride with normal tyres most of the time, but when it gets icy, you are better of with spikes. I have old skinny spikes here, but they are done now. Need to do some investments, again ...

And although it's quite freezing here sometimes, HD is doing just fine (ref. That old carbonfiber rumor).

This post has been deleted
#514 ·
For sure I know that !
That's just uncommon to see them out of France ;-)) ... & some problems were detected on the Vip'r or Void shocks under very low temperature.

Looks like yours are doing fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.