Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mojo HD action thread!!

207K views 798 replies 204 participants last post by  JoeBMX 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get the ball rollin'... Here's one of me:

(GLC drop, Whistler bike park)

(We have about 100+ gigabytes of raw HD helmet cam footage that we're gonna go through and edit, so look out for that in the coming weeks)

Post your action shots!!!

See less See more
#131 ·
i been reading reviews about the ibis mojo i really like this bike even though i haven't rode one yet. i'm still trying to convince myself which bikes suits me. i'v been asking friends and old acquaintance some of them are hard core die hard fan of specialized bikes one of them suggested to get a specialized stumpjumper.
Anyhow im still debating if i should buy a new mojo DH or get something used in craigslist. i saw this add he was selling it for $1500 an SL (frame only) he believes he put 200 miles on the bike...
what do you think people? :)

#135 ·
Depends, what year is the SL? If it's 2007-2009 1500 dollars is most likely fair but will not provide the performance of the Ibis HD. On the other hand if its a 2010 or 2011and frame and most components are in good shape then its a great deal and you should most likely go for it.

#142 · (Edited)
Hah I had my first good crash on the HD yesterday too. Airing out a small table and a microburst wind blasted the bike out from under me.

Took some followcam and POV from a new trail here in Utah this weekend called Arcylon. This was really my first day giving the HD a full jump session - it performed beautifully and held up solid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.