Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mojo HD action thread!!

207K views 798 replies 204 participants last post by  JoeBMX 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get the ball rollin'... Here's one of me:

(GLC drop, Whistler bike park)

(We have about 100+ gigabytes of raw HD helmet cam footage that we're gonna go through and edit, so look out for that in the coming weeks)

Post your action shots!!!

See less See more
#454 ·
Now that the season is coming to an end, time to slow down and take some pics!!

Attachments

#222 ·
yay whistler!!

day one photos of me and JoeBMX (white HD throwin' steeze bombs like none other) on the top jump of A-line and the GLC drop...

Last photo really doesn't do the rider justice... The photog fired this shot super early.... 'cause Joe almost whipped the camera out've his hands!! :eek:

"Sweet bikes, bro."

#637 ·
Not much action happening on here lately.
Here ya go,SP some more kiwi ferns and HD action for you to watch, healing vibes:thumbsup:

This was a big ride day Sunday past, covered pretty much whole forest, not every trail but all the hard core babies a good 5hrs out in the forest, pretty tired by time I filmed these too trails, then back to friends roast dinner and too much home brew, think my head is still pounding plus dam horror movie, scary as then had to crash too many home brews lol.

The vid does not do the start of the first trail justice the drops were pretty huge the trail was as steep as Ive ridden on a trail bike in the forest, only one other trail I no of is steeper Ive never filmed it and only ridden it on my DH bike, this is DH worthy, super fun though, not sure if my friends want to ride this one again though:eek:

new core trail from MnM MTB on Vimeo.

#5 ·
Rb said:
There's an 8+ page thread with people posting lame pictures of their clean bikes sitting still (and some random chick doing yoga poses with the bike? wtf?!). Seems like you hardly see any pictures of folks actually riding their HD's... :(

So I guess I'll get the ball rollin'... Here's one of me:

(GLC drop, Whistler bike park)

(We have about 100+ gigabytes of raw HD helmet cam footage that we're gonna go through and edit, so look out for that in the coming weeks)

Post your action shots!!!
Rb what rear shock are you running, is that the dhx air? If so how do you like it?

#6 ·
drinkwat said:
Rb what rear shock are you running, is that the dhx air? If so how do you like it?
Yes, it is.
I was very skeptical at first (given the DHX Air's reputation), but the custom-valve it has from Fox is truly great. I like it a lot. I think for 99% of the trails I ride it's perfect. The damping feels very controlled. Small bump sensitivity is absolutely great--truly impressed with that. The adjustments cover a solid range. The DHX Air is a no-brainer upgrade over the RP23 imo (unless you're a super weight-weenie).

The remaining 1% where the DHX Air is less than ideal is a top-to-bottom run from top of Garbanzo (Whistler) or something like Schleyer >> Rock City (where your shock is oscillating a ton). The shaft gets noticeably warm and I can tell there's a slight degradation in damping (spiking). I'm soon getting a custom-valved coil (either Roco WC or DHX) with a Ti-spring for when I use my Ibis for pure DH.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.