Thread: Mojo discounts?

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Mojo discounts?

I was curious what discounts people have seen for new Mojos from dealers (no demos)? None of the dealers within driving distance have the bike I am looking for (Mojo, Large-Clear Frame, X-9 component package). List is $3,499, what kind of discounts are people getting if the dealer has to order the bike?

Thanks!

Clyde

zero

I paid full ticket. I could have picked up a fuel ex9 for 30% ($1000) off but at full price the mojo still gave me more for the money. most people where waiting 8 to 12 weeks for their bikes but they where able to get me my ride in just over 2 weeks. I did have them upgrade my brakes from the hayes ('09) to Elixers CR. A $200 upgrade which they comp'ed the upgrade which was nice. When I was looking, a couple shops had older builds for a few hundred less but the new build was worth the difference.

Slothful dirt hippie
    We got 10% off in Portland @ Fat Tire Farm for my '09 SLX clear frame. I considered it a very good deal as it doesn't look like these bikes get discounted very often.
    "...Some local fiend had built it with his own three hands..."

Stucco Bucket
    got my large frame for $1300. No rear shock.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Look for dealers that have demos for sale. There are some good deals to be had, especially when they are getting ready for the new models to come it.
    Best racing series in the West!
    http://www.bicyclingevents.com
    Helmet cam reviews
    http://www.helmetcamreview.com