mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Good job! Mojo Demos in Auburn/Sacramento Area May 8

If you still haven't decided to buy a Mojo, here's your chance to try one out. Almost everyone I know has been convinced once they ride one. I'm on my second (upgraded to an SL).

Details are here:
    http://ibiscycles.com/demo_time/
    http://velocitybicycles.com/blog/?p=146

Proud lame eBiker
    A few more details.....thanks PR for posting already.

Mike's Velo City of Winters, and Bicycle Engineering of Davis will be hosting an IBIS demo day next Saturday, May 8th.

We will be stationed at the lower parking lot, of the upper Foresthill Divide Trail. The first demo will be ready to roll onto the trail at 9am, and we’re hoping that the last demo will be RETURNED by 4pm. We’ll be staging at the lower parking lot of the Upper Foresthill Divide Loop, basically 15800 Foresthill Road. For you GPS addicts, +38° 56′ 33.66″, -120° 58′ 57.23 are the coordinates.

We should have a few sizes of each Mojo. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to reserve a time/model/size.

See you all out there on the trails. Weather should be perfect for Demo Ride!
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

Dropshot Champ!
    very stoked, i've been talking to rick about this. I'll be up there bright and early.

Proud lame eBiker
    bumpitty bump bump for a great demo day!
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

edit

Oops, wrong demo...
    Edit.
    Last edited by hanssc; 05-04-2010 at 05:08 PM.
    Hans
    Ibis Cycles, Inc.

Proud lame eBiker
    Quote Originally Posted by hanssc
    There will be HD's to ride as well.

H

Ooops. Worng event. Hans was thinking of their big event in SoCal this weekend. Sorry for the mix up everyone. No HD's for us this weekend.
    Last edited by Internal14; 05-04-2010 at 03:40 PM.

MountainGoat aka OldGoat
    How much is it to demo an HD? Do you charge per hour or per demo? What I'm asking is if you take a HD out in the morning and then take out an SL in the evening do you charge twice?
    Vote with your feet.
    No bike is perfect!

Proud lame eBiker
    Quote Originally Posted by pachaven
    How much is it to demo an HD? Do you charge per hour or per demo? What I'm asking is if you take a HD out in the morning and then take out an SL in the evening do you charge twice?

We will have a few sizes of each Mojo and a medium Tranny for demo rides Saturday, but no HD's or SL's. The SL and Mojo are the same bike as far as ride quality goes. They're going to feel the same in the saddle, it's just the scale where the SL and Mojo are different.

There is no charge for the Saturday Demo Rides. PM me if you want to reserve a size for a certain time.