mtbr member

Mojo dealers willing to ship ?

Hi
    can anyone direct me to a mojo dealer that is willing to ship to SA "south Africa" I have tried wrencescience but everytime I select buy frame, i get all this other crap added to the frame, I just want the frame a headset.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Try www.rspshop.com
    It is the French Ibis importer. I bought my Mojo from there.

www.derbyrims.com
    My old friend Peter Underwood owner-partner of Olympic Bike Shop in Tahoe City is now an Ibis dealer again. He was an early generation Ibis dealer too. Peter will take very thorough care of you if it is at all possible for him to do the deal.

www.olympicbikeshop.com

Also a year ago before Peter was a Mojo Carbon dealer, Over the Edge Sports in Fruita, CO built and shipped my whole bike to me. The shipping and handing above the bike price was $150 for ground carrier from Colorado to California. They are not a web retailer so the handling charge was higher than a shop set up for competitive priced mail order.

www.edgecycles.com

As you probably know the South African import tax from the USA will be huge. And I imagine any shop would charge a premium to deal with the extra paperwork.

Good luck. The Mojo is well worth the extra coasts.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Looks like you have some good leads. You may want to try Wrench Science again; pick up the phone and call Zach or email him directly. zach@wrenchscience.com

mtbr member
    Thanks for all the leads guys, will let you know how it works out...

The Crow
    MBSA send the info out in their newsletter and if I'm not mistaking it's still on their website (www.mtbonline.co.za). Bikes are being imported by a guy called Victor Momsen from Two Wheels Trading. You can contact him for dealer info.
    I know the Cape Town dealer will be Bowman's Cycles and first frames are expected mid Aug. Drop me a mail on iwan@dnastrings.com then I will forward you Victor's emails regarding pricing and availability. Just like the guys at Ibis themselves he is quick to respond to emails and questions.
    TWO WHEELS TRADING
    Tel: +27 82 786 7316
    E-mail: victor@twowheelstrading.co.za
    Web: www.twowheelstrading.co.za