mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Medium Mojo SL / WTF or XTR in stock

Greetings SL anticipation people,
    I was talking to Big Ring Cycles ((303) 216-2000, Scot) in Colorado today and was astonished to hear they had a medium Mojo SL in matte clear in stock built with the WTF kit. They also have an XTR kit for the bike. Since there is a big waiting list for these currently, I thought I'd put the word out.
    Cheers!
    Hans

mtbr member
    I think that there might also be a Mojo SL frame at Paragon bikes in San Anselmo, CA (northern California). At least I think there was one a few weeks ago.

Begin rant...
    What's wrong with Mojo riders? You guys are all small, medium, or x-large sized. Why aren't there any large-sized Mojo riders who want to upgrade to an SL so they can sell me their frame. Guess I'll have to go and buy a new frame...
    ...end rant

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterDave
    I think that there might also be a Mojo SL frame at Paragon bikes in San Anselmo, CA (northern California). At least I think there was one a few weeks ago.

Begin rant...
    What's wrong with Mojo riders? You guys are all small, medium, or x-large sized. Why aren't there any large-sized Mojo riders who want to upgrade to an SL so they can sell me their frame. Guess I'll have to go and buy a new frame...
    ...end rant
    Large sized Mojo riders are content, relaxed people who are ecstatic with the Mojo and can't justify dropping the coin to upgrade to an SL frame.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zzsean
    Large sized Mojo riders are content, relaxed people who are ecstatic with the Mojo and can't justify dropping the coin to upgrade to an SL frame.
    Your large Mojo is old, slow, heavy, and flexy. You should upgrade to the new SL with the cool paint job.

Heh heh, I'm a little pissed off right now. Due to a little internet connectivity problem, I wasn't able to get my bid in on eBay for a new 07 Mojo with X0 parts. It sold for $2500 plus change.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Hi,

Got a word yesterday from my ibis dealer in Germany that there's a M and a L size SL's painted clear (!) in stock & available. At least yesterday evening they still were available...

So, if You're from Europe and want the SL without months of waiting send me a private message and I'll give You the contact info for the shop.

My SL was shipped yesterday!