mtbr member

Living room accessory

Ever since I moved into my new home 3 yrs ago, I never figured out what to do with the empty space above my fireplace. I thought about putting a television inside but figured it'd be too stressful on the neck since it'd sit too high up. So it remained empty until I found the perfect accessory this weekend.

On a serious note, how does one find the build # of the frame ? Or is it available only on complete bikes ?

flow where ever you go

Surprised you didn't find it when lifting the frame over the fireplace!

Bottom side under bottom bracket. Silver with black writing. It appears to be a permanant sticker as it is under the clearcoat. That's how it is on mine at least, and that was frame only.

mtbr member
    Ahh ! It looks like I have lucky # 296.

Was that a Bobcat?
    Looks great there! Just hook up some backlighting for night time display and your good to good. That will probably make a pretty good ad for IBIS.

Trek 29er convert
    Aug 2006
    Wasn't it Outside Mag that said that a Mojo would turn your garage into an art gallery? I'm on #123. I've put 500 miles on mine, and the one recommendation I'd make is to go with 7" rotors. I started with the stock '07 XTR rotors and would bake the pads on most long descents (of which we have many here in the SF bay area). Now that I have the larger rotors I'm much happier. The smaller rotors were never and issue on my XC bikes, but apparently I carry a lot more speed on the Mojo which is a testament to how smoothly it rides. I absolutely love it.

(I weigh 175 lbs, so unless you're a lot lighter, you'll probably want the 7" rotors too)