mtbr member

ibis Mojos In-Stock!

Just a heads up when I was looking at Cambria's web site I see they have 2 Large (DHX Air or RP23) and a Medium (RP23) in-stock! They also appear to have a couple of completes in medium (SL or SX). I am not associated in anyway but have had great luck buying from them since '88. Call Ryan at ext 2215 he will hook you up!

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    there is also a large mojo at the bicycle pedl'r in Denver.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsey
    Just a heads up when I was looking at Cambria's web site I see they have 2 Large (DHX Air or RP23) and a Medium (RP23) in-stock! They also appear to have a couple of completes in medium (SL or SX). I am not associated in anyway but have had great luck buying from them since '88. Call Ryan at ext 2215 he will hook you up!
    Cambria told me they had a mojo in stock way back in March of 06. I'm still waiting for the return call about the ship date, ha.

flow where ever you go
    Quote Originally Posted by danK
    Cambria told me they had a mojo in stock way back in March of 06. I'm still waiting for the return call about the ship date, ha.
    Yea, I inquired about buying a Mojo from them in the summer when the website said they had them in stock. They did not contact me back and I moved on as it was clear based on everyone else's non-existant stock, that they didn't have any.

If they have some now, maybe it's because of all the costomer's they have turned away previously.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

My Mojo experience with Cambria

I was under the impression also that they had Mojos in stock, I called and they told me to take a number. I just called them again last monday and they had a Medium with the SLX build, I tried to get frame only because I really didn't want the new XTR but they would not just sale the frame and fork. So I went and called a local shop In SC and they had a Medium in stock and were more than willing to part out the bike. The shop in SC were great to work with and I was riding the mojo by the end of the week. Get this though I have been riding my Mojo for a week now and I just got a call from Cambria on Wed telling me my Medium Mojo frame had arrived. The funny thing with that was I never ordered a frame with them, pretty weird. So if anyone is interested as of Wed there was a Medium Frame there.