mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Ibis Mojo-Anyone?

Does anyone actualy have one of these? Interested in some real reviews.Its on the top of my possible new bike list.Still love my old Xtra Mojo steel frame,best HT ive owned.Does the new one come in the Molteni Orange?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    They haven't even shipped yet. Ibis' website reports that they should arrive at the shops third week of July. But the numbers are pretty small. We probably won't be seeing large numbers of reviews/impressions until the fall.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    A review of carbon mojo in Mountain Bike Action July out this month. I would like to see a more compete ride review of the bike, maybe comparing Dwlink feel to VPP etc, . Although this is a pretty good reveiw. (I changed my mind after reading it again; ....I want one soon as I figure out where I'd mount my water bottle.)
    Last edited by glovemtb; 07-06-2006 at 04:44 AM.

If you haven't already ordered yours

Quote Originally Posted by gotdirt?
    Does anyone actualy have one of these? Interested in some real reviews.Its on the top of my possible new bike list.Still love my old Xtra Mojo steel frame,best HT ive owned.Does the new one come in the Molteni Orange?
    you may have to wait until next year.... Very few produced and most of them are all ready spoken for.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    The first batch, which is 1 bike or frame (dealer's choice) per dealer, should arrive in the next couple of weeks, from what I was told by Tom @ IBIS.

-Mark

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis
    The first batch, which is 1 bike or frame (dealer's choice) per dealer, should arrive in the next couple of weeks, from what I was told by Tom @ IBIS.

-Mark
    I know one dealer who has 2 coming in. He presold one complete bike a long time ago, and I may get his personal carbon mojo frame next week.

it's....
    Apparently, Cambriabike.com can ship it to you in 7-10 days. Cheaper price too.
    http://www.cambriabike.com/Shopexd.asp?id=19782

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer
    Apparently, Cambriabike.com can ship it to you in 7-10 days. Cheaper price too.
    http://www.cambriabike.com/Shopexd.asp?id=19782
    Cambria bike has been "selling" carbon mojos months before even Ibis received them.