mtbr member

Ibis matte gray with blue

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy a mojo in matte gray with the blue highlights. I9's in blue...

I'm hearing that the blue I9 wheels compared to blue salsa skewers and blue cane creek headset don't match up too well.

Any insight? Any pics?

Much appreciated.

The Crow
    I have blue CK hubs and headset with blue KCNC seatpost clamp and skewers. They too aren't a 100% color match but it still lokks great. Wanted to swop to black skewers cause of the dif shades of blue, but it looks good on the bike. Sure it'll be the same for you.
    There's a feeling I get
    When I look to the West
    And my spirit is crying for leaving

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Can you post some pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwan
    I have blue CK hubs and headset with blue KCNC seatpost clamp and skewers. They too aren't a 100% color match but it still lokks great. Wanted to swop to black skewers cause of the dif shades of blue, but it looks good on the bike. Sure it'll be the same for you.

The Crow

My RX with Blue bits

Skewers: KCNC Ti
    Hubs: Chris King
    Bolts: Pro-Bolt Ti
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There's a feeling I get
    When I look to the West
    And my spirit is crying for leaving

mtbr member
    That looks really good with the white frame. I considered Titus very seriously before I started to look at Ibis. I changed my mind on the matte Gray and decided to go with matte brown with red hardware and wheelset. I knew the matte gray would be different than what I was seeing but so would a matte brown. Thought the brown would look great with red and black.

So far I have planned red I9's (hubs, skewers and spokes), Cane Creek IS 110 in red, Egg Beaters Ti in red and red link (of course). Enough red I think, don't want to much bling.