mtbr member
    May 2007

I finally pulled the trigger...

and ordered my Mojo SL. The good folks at Cal Coast Cycles in San Diego are building my large Matte Clear Mojo SL. I went for the XT build with a Hope/Mavic 819 wheel set with rear bolt on, Talas 150 15 QR, Joplin 4 seat post and Cane Creek 110.IS headset.

I am super stoked to get this bike! I was blown away by my demo, I've never had more fun on a bike. I am hoping to have it by this weekend to break her in!!

This forum, the Ibis customer service and one kick ass bike helped me get over my carbon fear. Once in hand, I will post pics!

Church of the Wheel
    Sweet! That will be an excellent build. I know the excited feeling that you have right now. It still hasn't worn off for me after two years. Maybe mellowed a bit down to less distracting levels, but I'm always still psyched about the Mojo experience. Kudos, and do post pics when you get a chance.
    "I thought you'd never love me without my Mojo." -Austin Powers

mtbr member
    Hello! congrats on your new build!

Quick question....

I haven't been to Cal Coast in a while...What components spec do the Demo bikes have??
    I've been wanting to try one for myself, but would like to try new components as well!

mtbr member
    May 2007

Demo specs

The demo bikes are very nice at Cal Coast. I rode the Medium and Large and both were the XT build with a few differences on each one. Both had Easton Havoc wheel sets, the med had a Talas 150 fork with a RP23 shock and the large had a 140 RLC with a DHX Air 5.0 shock.

I believe that the XL has a Fox Talas 36 shock with an XT wheel set.

They are in great condition, you should demo one!

Quote Originally Posted by dhbomber
    Hello! congrats on your new build!

Quick question....

I haven't been to Cal Coast in a while...What components spec do the Demo bikes have??
    I've been wanting to try one for myself, but would like to try new components as well!