mtbr member
    Jan 2006

How is Ibis CS in Europe?

Hmm,
    I was wondering, how is Ibis Customer Service in Europe continent?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Here's an idea:

Send an email to your regional distributor and let us know how they do It would be a good test.

http://www.ibiscycles.com/buy/dealers/

The US office is good for International service as well:

info@ibiscycles.com Try it out. Ask a question. Anything

Take care,

Hans from Ibis

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelhot
    Hmm,
    I was wondering, how is Ibis Customer Service in Europe continent?

look here

http://www.ibisbikes.de/

mtbr member
    May 2007
    in spain they work very very well.... www.ltmracing.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Smile

Also from Spain. All my contacts with the local dealer has been replied fast and clear... same as my direct requests to Ibis.
    In the other side I still waiting for my ordered MOJO (2 months...) but probably this delay will give me the chance to build the bike with 2008 components (hope in June!!!): XT Shadow RD, maybe a DT Fork...

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    when is DT/Pace 08 Fork Lineup appearing? I heard no news about their new forks yet though

mtbr member
    I believe they'll be on the shelves by Jan 2008. Personally, I think it's a shame they're ditching the coil models, and frankly, the new designs look pretty hideous imho. Having said that, the mixture of Pace's innovation & DT Swiss quality control should produce some great performing forks.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    ill post some pics tomorrow

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    hello
    i find my mojo on
    www.rspshop.com
    the french distributor

mtbr member
    The ibis booth during the Passporte even last week in les gets

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Wow, those Ibis looks sweet, the green ones look interesting

mtbr member
    would love to see the Guiness colour, as I live in Ireland ! :-)

plus other than the UK wher can I get an Ibis in the REpublic of Ireland?
    Santa Cruz Bronson C
    Kinesis FF29

bab
    mtbr member
    May 2005
    If you're looking for a bike in Ireland you'd be better off going to a dealer in France or Spain. They charge a mark-up of about Euro250.00 on a frame (taking into account the VAT). That's a pretty hefty charge but you'd probably get stung for most of that if you tried to import it direct from the US (I think there's a duty to pay too).
    The UK price is a joke. Euro800.00 and you still have to travel or get it posted. Cheaper to fly to the US and bring it back! You'd get a nice holiday too.

The other alternative is to open a shop and become an Ibis dealer It's not like we couldn't do with another bike shop.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS
    The ibis booth during the Passporte even last week in les gets
    Which fork is it on the green Mojo - it looks like a RS Pike but is it a 2008 model or a custom-coloured?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bab
    If you're looking for a bike in Ireland you'd be better off going to a dealer in France or Spain. They charge a mark-up of about Euro250.00 on a frame (taking into account the VAT). That's a pretty hefty charge but you'd probably get stung for most of that if you tried to import it direct from the US (I think there's a duty to pay too).
    The UK price is a joke. Euro800.00 and you still have to travel or get it posted. Cheaper to fly to the US and bring it back! You'd get a nice holiday too.

The other alternative is to open a shop and become an Ibis dealer It's not like we couldn't do with another bike shop.
    man I'd love to! has the "guiness foam" colour been issued to Europe? And can I get a ready made bike form Spain/France or just the frame ?

sorry for the million questions but this is a dam sexy bike! and as fast as lightening! the rough irish trails love it !

I've mailed Ibis yesterday, waiting for a reply on colour.
    Santa Cruz Bronson C
    Kinesis FF29

bab
    mtbr member
    May 2005
    The Spanish guys do a decent line in complete bikes starting at 3350 which gets you on something decent, 4350 gets you the one you want with all the required bits and bobs and for 5450 you get the pimp-mobile (people will hate you for buying this one ) As usual, these are list prices so you should be able to negotiate though if you can find a Spanish speaker it might help.
    They don't list Guinness Foam in stock but it's probably worth an e-mail to them.

Forgot to say to try ebay. There are several there including a full bike with some nice parts. He won't ship outside US (what the hell is wrong with these guys!!!!!!) but you might be able to get it trans-shipped through a friend somewhere in the 'States. Could reduce the taxes a bit too. Of course, if you've got the money then new would work too
    Last edited by bab; 07-04-2007 at 04:03 AM.

mtbr member
    thanks! now where is my spanish ligaphone! :-)
    Santa Cruz Bronson C
    Kinesis FF29