Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    You know my steez...
    Reputation: BunnV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    905

    How Brian Lopes REALLY feels about GT vs. Ibis

    I feel like for a long time I was riding on a Ford or a Chevy, and now Im going to be cruising around on a Ferrari, the reigning four-cross world and World Cup champion said.

    http://velonews.com/article/72923/ea...-offroad-world
    I'm unique, just like everyone else....

  2. #2
    Rides a Bike
    Reputation: fishboy2807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnV
    I feel like for a long time I was riding on a Ford or a Chevy, and now Im going to be cruising around on a Ferrari, the reigning four-cross world and World Cup champion said.
    Well said Lopes...

    My hopes of ordering a Ferrari red paint job on a Tranny or Mojo have just improved

    Yip Yar.
    Frameskin Bike Protection Film
    Protect your plaything!
    www.frameskin.com
    Supporting Kowalski Brothers Trailworks

  3. #3
    nerfherder
    Reputation: scruffylooking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,677
    Classic!

  4. #4
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787

    I agree with Lopes

    Quote Originally Posted by fishboy2807
    Well said Lopes...

    My hopes of ordering a Ferrari red paint job on a Tranny or Mojo have just improved

    Yip Yar.
    I've long wondered what shade of red Ibis would use for the Mojo. But two years of Mojo production and still no red yet.

    Ferrari red would be appropriate. Ferrari did have a semi-carbon fiber horst-link mountain bike with their mark on it about 5 years ago. Maybe they would partner with Ibis now for an upgrade to the new state-of-the-art mountain bike.

    I have always said my Mojo was the Ferrari F40 I'll never afford to own. Dave Weagle called it the Bugatti of bikes, and the Ibis blue is very Bugatti looking. But the Mojo performs more like the "Ferrari" of mountain bikes - I agree with Lopes.
    Last edited by derby; 03-20-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: a not n

  5. #5
    Don't be a sheep
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,372
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnV
    I feel like for a long time I was riding on a Ford or a Chevy, and now Im going to be cruising around on a Ferrari, the reigning four-cross world and World Cup champion said.

    http://velonews.com/article/72923/ea...-offroad-world
    Brian got dropped from GT (I won't go into why), so I would take that quote with a grain of salt.
    "Do not touch the trim"

  6. #6
    Mojo0115
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    Brian got dropped from GT (I won't go into why), so I would take that quote with a grain of salt.
    You mean that a sponsored rider might say great things about the bike they are riding? Stop the Presses!!!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    79
    Burgundy red like a Bugatti would be extremely cool. There is nothing wrong with Ferrari red either ... or British Racing green.

  8. #8
    You know my steez...
    Reputation: BunnV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by derby
    I've long wondered what shade of red Ibis would use for the Mojo. But two years of Mojo production and still no red yet.

    Ferrari red would be appropriate. Ferrari did have a semi-carbon fiber horst-link mountain bike with their mark on it about 5 years ago. Maybe they would partner with Ibis now for an upgrade to the new state-of-the-art mountain bike.

    I have always said my Mojo was the Ferrari F40 I'll never afford to own. Dave Weagle called it the Bugatti of bikes, and the Ibis blue is very Bugatti looking. But the Mojo performs more like the "Ferrari" of mountain bikes - I agree with Lopes.
    As cool as Ibis is, Ferrari will never partner with them. Ferrari and Colnago have been partners for years. I love this bike (C2F), but for $9230, I'll take my Mojo and an Orbea Orca with money left over for a nice trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm unique, just like everyone else....

  9. #9
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    Brian got dropped from GT (I won't go into why), so I would take that quote with a grain of salt.
    I was curious about the i-Drive a few years ago so I bought one put the same shock and fork off my Tracer on it, then sold it after a few rides. Riding a good Horst link is noticeably snappier pedaling and as active as the i-drive (or the best monopivots). The lighter and more active and way more efficient pedaling Mojo dw-link does feel like a high powered Porsche (I haven't driven a Ferrari), compared to the very smooth pedaling but sluggish feeling i-drive.

    I compare the Ibis Mojo to GT i-Drive like a high powered Porsche is to a Chevy station wagon.

    And I wasn't paid; I actually have ridden dozens of bikes researching and paid thousands of hard earned dollars to know the ride time facts for myself ... and so now without any shadow of doubt I can say ...

    I agree with Lopes!
    Last edited by derby; 03-21-2008 at 03:47 PM.

  10. #10
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    “I feel like for a long time I was riding on a Ford or a Chevy, and now I’m going to be cruising around on a Ferrari,” the reigning four-cross world and World Cup champion said.

    Is he saying the Mojo is a good road bike and the GT is a good offroad bike? We are talking about offroad vehicles here, aren't we? Personally, I'd rather take a Chevy or Ford truck offroad than a Ferrari but that's just me.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    139
    daniel son you take things to literally

  12. #12
    You know my steez...
    Reputation: BunnV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    905

    Ferrari anyday over any Ford or Chevy

    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    Personally, I'd rather take a Chevy or Ford truck offroad than a Ferrari but that's just me.
    Not me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm unique, just like everyone else....

  13. #13
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnV
    Not me!
    That's a just wanna-be offroad vehicle; AKA crossover. A truck, like say an F250, will kick it's arse in an offroad race.
    Last edited by SCUBAPRO; 03-21-2008 at 09:36 PM.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  14. #14
    nerfherder
    Reputation: scruffylooking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,677
    My name is Scruffylooking, I like to eat poo.

    Edit: I hate my friends. Note to self - don't leave yourself logged in when friends come over.
    Last edited by scruffylooking; 03-22-2008 at 12:11 AM.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    139
    wtf dude i don't think that is a good idea. I'm pretty sure its not good to eat any poo

  16. #16
    You know my steez...
    Reputation: BunnV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    That's a just wanna-be offroad vehicle; AKA crossover. A truck, like say an F250, will kick it's arse in an offroad race.
    I know, I was just messin' with ya. I was surprised to even find a Ferrari off roader, even though it's totally computer generated! I watch the off road races on SPEED -it looks like motocross for trucks- and there is NO Ferrari that could compete in that series.
    I'm unique, just like everyone else....

  17. #17
    mojo mofo
    Reputation: talkshow-host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    142
    Good job Scuba, I'm sure that Lopes meant exactly what you thought he did. That Ford and Chevy only make off road vehicles and Ferrari only makes road cars.

    Oh by the way, ever heard of a Corvette? Or maybe a GT40? Or how about decades of Camaros or Mustangs? I'm not suggesting that Ford and Chevy make the best products in general, but I think that might have been part of the point of the quote.

    The concept SUV from Ferrari would probably not be able to carry a sheet of plywood as well as the F250, but they wouldn't be targeted for the same audience. No one vehicle can do everything better than every other vehicle.

    I'm sure Lopes is definitely able to make a more specific quote if this was an on road vs. off road thing. He might know a bit more about off road riding than most of us.

    In other posts you've mentioned that there are a few people that might be a little, um, enthusiastic about the bike's abilities and you're probably right about that. It's not for everything. But the point is, it's good at more types of riding than most any bike that has come before it. In the hands of a skilled rider like Lopes, it will probably seem even better.

  18. #18
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by talkshow-host
    Good job Scuba, I'm sure that Lopes meant exactly what you thought he did.
    Thanks!
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  19. #19
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnV
    I know, I was just messin' with ya. I was surprised to even find a Ferrari off roader, even though it's totally computer generated! I watch the off road races on SPEED -it looks like motocross for trucks- and there is NO Ferrari that could compete in that series.
    haha...me too! Glad you're not taking things as seriously as others round here
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  20. #20
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787

    ride one

    " ... I personally tested numerous bikes and the Ibis Mojo has won hands down as the best all-around machine. ..." - Brian Lopes, multiple World Champion rider

    Scubapro, how about some comments on how the Mojo compares after you actually ride one?

  21. #21
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by derby
    " ... I personally tested numerous bikes and the Ibis Mojo has won hands down as the best all-around machine. ..." - Brian Lopes, multiple World Champion rider

    Scubapro, how about some comments on how the Mojo compares after you actually ride one?
    Here we go again, derby making assumptions. You know what happens when you Ass-U-Me; right derby?

    Ride Mojo on trails I frequent - check. What would you like me to compare it to: My 300Z or my Land Rover? Personally my I'd pick the rover over the Mojo, for desert riding anyways.

    EDIT: derby, you know wheelhot will be disappointed by you asking for actual riding experience before one comments on the Mojo.
    Last edited by SCUBAPRO; 03-24-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  22. #22
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    Here we go again, derby making assumptions. You know what happens when you Ass-U-Me; right derby?

    Ride Mojo on trails I frequent - check. What would you like me to compare it to: My 300Z or my Land Rover? Personally my I'd pick the rover over the Mojo, for desert riding anyways.
    I'm very sorry, I must have missed your Mojo ride review. So what did you think about your Mojo ride experience?

  23. #23
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by derby
    I'm very sorry, I must have missed your Mojo ride review. So what did you think about your Mojo ride experience?
    I didn't start a thread as I did not think it was necessary as I wasn't exactly blown away by it. My general impression was that it's an awesome XC bike. I didn't like the angles on steep loose techy terrain but it was perfect on XC/single tack type trails.

    In a nutshell, it's strength is in climbing. It climbs very well, kinda like my Ellsworth ID. Almost hardtail like yet compliant when hitting bumps as long as you are not cranking hard on the pedal as rear does stiffen up a bit. On not too steep rocky DH, the demo Mojo handled the rough just as well as my Spot. (Note: I'd pick my 6Pack or an IH 6Point over the Spot or Mojo on steep, chunky, loose DH trails anyday). Single track, Spot & Mojo kinda similar there too. So my overall impression is that the Mojo is indeed a very nice XC bike. In the end, there was not enough of a difference for me to justify a switch. Note: My Spot is dialed for me, my riding style and terrain. I look forward to the more FR oriented fullsus Ibis.
    Last edited by SCUBAPRO; 03-24-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  24. #24
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    I didn't start a thread as I did not think it was necessary as I wasn't exactly blown away by it. My general impression was that it's an awesome XC bike. I didn't like the angles on steep loose techy terrain but it was perfect on XC/single tack type trails.

    In a nutshell, it's strength is in climbing. It climbs very well, kinda like my Ellsworth ID. Almost hardtail like yet compliant when hitting bumps as long as you are not cranking hard on the pedal as rear does stiffen up a bit. On not too steep rocky DH, the demo Mojo handled the rough just as well as my Spot. (Note: I'd pick my 6Pack or an IH 6Point over the Spot or Mojo on steep, chunky, loose DH trails anyday). Single track, Spot & Mojo kinda similar there too. So my overall impression is that the Mojo is indeed a very nice XC bike. In the end, there was not enough of a difference for me to justify a switch. Note: My Spot is dialed for me, my riding style and terrain. I look forward to the more FR oriented fullsus Ibis.
    Cool, I ass-umed you hadn't ridden one (Im a terrible mind reader!). I've demoed dozens of FS bikes and owned 5 in the last 10 years and never felt a bike besides other dw-Linkers that was as smooth while pedaling hard up bumps unless it was bobbing madly out of control or over-damped and kicked-back in the seat full time. I do notice stiffening with higher monopivots and VPP, I find the Mojo stiffening about the same as a low monopivot. I guess it varies in feel to what you are used to. I also find the Mojo perfectly balanced for jumping and in handling for its travel, very close downhill to the 5-spot.

    Cars vs. trucks I'd prefer a Dakar type car (SUV) over any truck racer anywhere. Of all cars and trucks I'd put the Mojo in the World Rally Car category, too low in clearance for the Dakar or such extreme off trail, but dominating any other type car or truck off pavement.

    I rode a 6Point at Bootleg last i-bike. And it would be my choice or the lighter Mach-5 for Arizona riding near Phoenix or Bootleg in Nevada, Moab has more climbing so the 6Point is a bit heavy and the Mojo does pretty good in those places for me except the pedal clearance. I'm getting too timid in my old age to really utilize a 6Point. I'll never find the limits of the Mojo except in concept and admiring those riders that do take it flying and race DH with it. A World Cup DH race Mojo VLT (very long travel) 8 to10 inch travel bike might be banned it would be so much better than anything competing now!

  25. #25
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by derby
    ...admiring those riders that do take it flying and race DH with it.

    A World Cup DH race Mojo VLT (very long travel) 8 to10 inch travel bike might be banned it would be so much better than anything competing now!
    Don't forget it's the rider NOT the bike. A skilled rider, like BL, can take an XCL or Spot flying or race it DH too, just like he/she would a Mojo.

    Huh, why is Sam Hill's Sunday not banned then? Are you saying the virtual Mojo VLT is better at DH than the real IH Sunday?
    Last edited by SCUBAPRO; 03-24-2008 at 06:47 PM.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Salty 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    249

    Mojo ride vs Motolite??

    See that's just it.....as mentioned above everyone has a different opinion!
    I preferred HL Motolite over Mojo!
    Both great bikes but I felt the ride better on the Ti Titus.
    Like Derby I have ridden lotsa bikes and am always comparing them.
    I've come to a conclusion though as long as your happy with your ride none of us have to convince others our's is the best.
    I prefer Ti over Carbon but I have no logical argument why, just like the ride and looks.

    Put a good rider on a Titus, IBIS, Ventana, Spot, Ellsworth etc etc and they will still make it look easy!

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    230
    Maybe Brian should of worded it "like a WRX STI", instead of a Ferrarri. That'll blow away any Chevy or Ford, car or truck. The STI almost beat a Viper in a head to head, except the raw power of the Viper got the win. But in the handling, the STI was kicking ass! I always looked at my Ti-Mojo and Bow-Ti as comparing a Rolls Royce to a Ferrarri. And comparing my S-Works to the Ti-mojo, I'd say a Chevy to a Ferrarri.
    My buddies I-drive didn't compare, because the Frame BROKE before the comparison could be made. And when GT didn't honour the 2yr warranty after only 19 months, leaving him without a bike, I would have said "I used to drive a Lada, now I drive a ferrarri!"

  28. #28
    The MTB Lab
    Reputation: pastajet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,390
    I have a question, why are all these people posting to a Ibis forum that don't own or want to own a Mojo? I understand some brief postings but there seem to be some lurkers that float around in a Ibis forum site quite a lot. Just a question and nothing more.

    In regards to trucks, I like to be able to toss my bike in the back of my truck, very handy. Just lay it down on its side in the Bed Rugged back. Plus can toss in a wet smelly dog or sheets of plywood, etc. My Wife has a WRX, great fast car, but can't really drive down a rocky off road trail very far. And useless space. Try going on a week long bike trip with a couple of kids in it! Not!

    Everyone whom seems to go with a new company (bike, cars, motorcycles, skis, etc) always says the same sort of thing. " I am really looking forward to working with ####, they make a great product, it's the cat's meow, etc" Not to say anything about Ibis since I am a total believer and love my Mojo. Just got to read between the lines.

  29. #29
    "Its All Good"
    Reputation: Whafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,697
    Quote Originally Posted by pastajet
    I have a question, why are all these people posting to a Ibis forum that don't own or want to own a Mojo? I understand some brief postings but there seem to be some lurkers that float around in a Ibis forum site quite a lot. Just a question and nothing more.
    I have an answer or an opinion and question all rolled up.

    Do you think you should only be in the Ibis forum if you own an Ibis or are truly wanting one???????

    So you dont want anyone in the Ibis forum whom may wish to read some info in order to possibly want one....

    Some deluded thoughts bro............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

  30. #30
    GAME ON!
    Reputation: saturnine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,968
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffylooking
    My name is Scruffylooking, I like to eat poo.

    Edit: I hate my friends. Note to self - don't leave yourself logged in when friends come over.
    awesome.
    RIP Adam Yauch

    "M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

  31. #31
    The MTB Lab
    Reputation: pastajet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    I have an answer or an opinion and question all rolled up.

    Do you think you should only be in the Ibis forum if you own an Ibis or are truly wanting one???????

    So you dont want anyone in the Ibis forum whom may wish to read some info in order to possibly want one....

    Some deluded thoughts bro............
    Ouch!

    I think you are reading more into what I posted then I meant. For example I don't go over and post in the Turner site, looked there once or twice, if I was interested in some particular subject matter I will go over to that forum, but I don't tend to "hang out in it". It's a free world and a free forum, people can post where ever they want. I never meant to sound deluded.

    So why don't you answer my question then? Why do you hang out here in Ibis-land?

    Your reponse "Do you think you should only be in the Ibis forum if you own an Ibis or are truly wanting one???????"
    My response "I never stated anything close to that, never meant that, it's not a Owners Club"

    Your response "So you dont want anyone in the Ibis forum whom may wish to read some info in order to possibly want one...."
    My response "Never stated that either, and that is not what I am referring to, it's a great information tool using these forums and if your interested something then by all means use the powerful tool that they are"

    My question was simply "I have a question, why are all these people posting to a Ibis forum that don't own or want to own a Mojo?"

    Perhaps I need to add "have an interest or questions or seeking information on Ibis products"

    I can barely keep up with my postings and stuff in my main 3 forums, the Weight Weenie, Colorado Front Range and Ibis. Add in all the other stuff in life, kids, work, testing and reviewing bike parts, blogging, bike riding, etc.

  32. #32
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty 1
    See that's just it.....as mentioned above everyone has a different opinion!
    I preferred HL Motolite over Mojo!
    Both great bikes but I felt the ride better on the Ti Titus.
    Like Derby I have ridden lotsa bikes and am always comparing them.
    I've come to a conclusion though as long as your happy with your ride none of us have to convince others our's is the best.
    I prefer Ti over Carbon but I have no logical argument why, just like the ride and looks.

    Put a good rider on a Titus, IBIS, Ventana, Spot, Ellsworth etc etc and they will still make it look easy!
    Although a great rider can make a Wal-Mart Special appear great, I think the more experienced riders can discern performance differences and appreciate the best bikes.

    It would be interesting if Ibis produced a DH bike similar to the Sunday except the frame could be 3 or 4 pounds lighter and if using air shock and fork another 4 pounds lighter and just as reliable with the same build. Would Sam Hill be any faster on a 7 pound lighter bike? Is Ibis interested in that market niche? Will it sell more Ibis bikes to riders ready to advance into plastic frames?

  33. #33
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    I think the lurkers even the haters are here because they are really interested in something better than what they have.

  34. #34
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by pastajet
    Why do you hang out here in Ibis-land?
    It sounds like you want to exclude people by asking that question but here's my answer:
    I lurk here to gain more knowledge about e-mountainbikes and mountainbike e-engineering from The Ibis Icon himself.

    If you do manage to kick out the lurkers and just have Ibis fanboys (as wheelhot would call it) you could very well turn into the 29ner forum. Is that your intent?
    Last edited by SCUBAPRO; 03-25-2008 at 02:50 PM.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    It sounds like you want to exclude people by asking that question but here's my answer:
    I lurk here to gain more knowledge about e-mountainbikes and mountainbike e-engineering from The Ibis Icon himself.

    If you do manage to kick out the lurkers and just have Ibis fanboys (as wheelhot would call it) you could very well turn into the 29ner forum. Is that your intent?

    Scuba's fishin' again...

  36. #36
    Amphibious Technologies
    Reputation: SCUBAPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by bykingcnut
    Scuba's fishin' again...
    As long as it is spearfishing; I'm in!
    Last edited by SCUBAPRO; 03-25-2008 at 06:01 PM.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

  37. #37
    flow where ever you go
    Reputation: noshortcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,516
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAPRO
    It sounds like you want to exclude people by asking that question but here's my answer:
    I lurk here to gain more knowledge about e-mountainbikes and mountainbike e-engineering from The Ibis Icon himself.

    If you do manage to kick out the lurkers and just have Ibis fanboys (as wheelhot would call it) you could very well turn into the 29ner forum. Is that your intent?
    What is an e-mtb?
    What is e-engineering?
    Who is the Ibis Icon you learn from by lurking?
    What's a 29ner forum?

    "I must not be crazy because I'm seriously questioning my sanity"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •