Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 101 to 125 of 125
  1. #101
    Stupid is, as stupid does
    Reputation: spunkmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    523
    Subscribed. Another customer wanting that rear triangle.
    Pivot Mach 6 (Currently being built)
    Yeti SB95C
    1993 Brodie Expresso
    RIP 1997 Santa Cruz Heckler.In 2010 the frame cracked

  2. #102
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    233
    Subscribed also, rear tri and new hanger.

  3. #103
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    154
    Just place a pair of Crank-Pedal shim between the frame (in the drive side) and the end of the cap of the hub, it worked for me and some here while we wait for the new hanger, it doesn't let the chain rub the frame.

  4. #104
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,291
    The HD 1x11 hangers are in stock now!

    Mojo HD 1 x 11 Derailleur Hanger ? Ibis Cycles Online Store

    H

  5. #105
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Good news. Any chance of getting a few to 2Pure in the UK please Hans?

  6. #106
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevallion View Post
    Good news. Any chance of getting a few to 2Pure in the UK please Hans?
    We will let them know about it.
    H

  7. #107
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    187
    Subscribed
    Glad to hear that the rear triangle is not going to stay urban legend. I am in for one. Pancetti neo motos 2.25 were great but the Schwalbe Hans 2.35s rub like crazy on my 27.5 enves. Can't wait then I can swap out my fox ctd for a cc dbair cs. Can't wait.

  8. #108
    mtbr member
    Reputation: doismellbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,038

    Hans - Official Ibis XX1 Compatibility?

    Very cool

  9. #109
    mtbr member
    Reputation: hugobball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11
    Just received it today. Here are some photos to see the diference between the two dropouts.

    Going to install my X01 to my Mojo HD ASAP.

    Hans - Official Ibis XX1 Compatibility?-img_8187.jpgHans - Official Ibis XX1 Compatibility?-img_8189.jpgHans - Official Ibis XX1 Compatibility?-img_8190.jpg

  10. #110
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    154
    I just ordered two for mine 2 days ago also

  11. #111
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jamie_MTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by hanssc View Post
    We are still shooting for year end. We will probably build to order and paint them to match the original colors and graphics 1:1 with the orders.
    We'll post here when we are ready to take orders with a webstore listing and go from there.


    Cheers!

    Hans
    Hans any update or specs?
    Thanks

  12. #112
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_MTB View Post
    Hans any update or specs?
    Thanks
    Here's where we're at:
    We got a sample part and it passed QC. We've determined a price (about $600) and are figuring out how to do preorders on our webstore. We'll let everyone know as soon as we have the pre order system set up and we'll make them to order. We will most likely do one batch, so this will be a limited edition ; )
    H

  13. #113
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    187
    Very Cool. Just so I(we) am fully informed can you cover the advantages to the upgrade. I am assuming drop of bb height, increase in tire clearance, a little bit of lost wt and added stiffness with the new molding you are using. Did I miss anything?

    A couple of ?s to go along with that one.

    Cane Creek has been working on a 7.87x2 "long travel" DBAir CS for this very reason. With this will we be able to run a larger "taint" tire and the long travel? I am about to pull the trigger on a CS for my HD and don't want to buy the wrong one. *btw great call going to CC off the shelf my HD felt so amazing with the one I demoed.

    How big can the tires go? Im thinking Schwalbe Hans 2.35? It couldn't get any closer with my current rear and the neomoto 2.25's

    Since it is one off any control on the paint scheme?

    Thanks just want to make sure I have all the information.

  14. #114
    Stupid is, as stupid does
    Reputation: spunkmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by hanssc View Post
    Here's where we're at:
    We got a sample part and it passed QC. We've determined a price (about $600) and are figuring out how to do preorders on our webstore. We'll let everyone know as soon as we have the pre order system set up and we'll make them to order. We will most likely do one batch, so this will be a limited edition ; )
    H
    Put me down for one. I am so excited!!!!!!!!
    Pivot Mach 6 (Currently being built)
    Yeti SB95C
    1993 Brodie Expresso
    RIP 1997 Santa Cruz Heckler.In 2010 the frame cracked

  15. #115
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jamie_MTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by hanssc View Post
    Here's where we're at:
    We got a sample part and it passed QC. We've determined a price (about $600) and are figuring out how to do preorders on our webstore. We'll let everyone know as soon as we have the pre order system set up and we'll make them to order. We will most likely do one batch, so this will be a limited edition ; )
    H
    Thank you for the update.

    Wow $600 is cheaper than i was expecting :-)

    Any details on the spec travel etc?

  16. #116
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wilks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,685

    Hans - Official Ibis XX1 Compatibility?

    +1 ^^^^^


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #117
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by deofour View Post
    Very Cool. Just so I(we) am fully informed can you cover the advantages to the upgrade. I am assuming drop of bb height, increase in tire clearance, a little bit of lost wt and added stiffness with the new molding you are using. Did I miss anything?

    A couple of ?s to go along with that one.

    Cane Creek has been working on a 7.87x2 "long travel" DBAir CS for this very reason. With this will we be able to run a larger "taint" tire and the long travel? I am about to pull the trigger on a CS for my HD and don't want to buy the wrong one. *btw great call going to CC off the shelf my HD felt so amazing with the one I demoed.

    How big can the tires go? Im thinking Schwalbe Hans 2.35? It couldn't get any closer with my current rear and the neomoto 2.25's

    Since it is one off any control on the paint scheme?

    Thanks just want to make sure I have all the information.
    This HDR swing arm on an HD is to give more tire clearance around the chainstay bridge for running 650b tires on your HD. It does not change anything else.

    It will use the swingarm from the HDR with paint and decals to match your HD. We're doing preorders on this one so we can get good info on the quantity of each color.

    The offset of the lower pivot tube has to be specially configured to make an HDR swingarm work on an HD front, so these are a limited product run.

    All the geometry, clearance at bottom out, angles, etc. remain the same. You should notice no change in the bike except for more tire clearance around the tire at the chain stays and better 11 speed clearance. The clearance at bottom out is not affected and is controlled by your shock stroke and mounting location.

    On a different topic: There are changes you can make to the shock to increase travel and or increase bottom out (tire to seat tube) clearance, but they all involve raising the bikes BB height. In some parts of the country the higher BB is OK, even desirable, other places, lower is going to be better. You can run shorter axle to crown forks to lower the front, but should also run an Angleset to slacken the head angle if you do. That also helps lower the bike a bit. We'll cover the details of this stuff in a different post. Maybe next week.

    H

  18. #118
    Too Much Fun
    Reputation: benja55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,045
    Quote Originally Posted by hanssc View Post
    On a different topic: There are changes you can make to the shock to increase travel and or increase bottom out (tire to seat tube) clearance, but they all involve raising the bikes BB height. In some parts of the country the higher BB is OK, even desirable, other places, lower is going to be better. You can run shorter axle to crown forks to lower the front, but should also run an Angleset to slacken the head angle if you do. That also helps lower the bike a bit. We'll cover the details of this stuff in a different post. Maybe next week.
    Thanks for the update Hans. I've been loving the HDR 650b as it is, but part of what I dig about the bike is that it's got all this room for tweaking the setup. I'm curious about running it with a bit more travel, so looking forward to the official Ibis take on this configuration.
    - -benja- -

  19. #119
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    That's a great news! Please count me in.

  20. #120
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    187
    Thanks Hans,
    Count me in. In the interest of not starting rumors on a second conversation with cc turns out the long travel option that was alluded to was really the 8.5/2.5 26 setup. IMHO if you could do something on the paint to distinguish the rt that would be really cool. Ibis and HD in gold would be my choice

  21. #121
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    773
    Hi. It's year end. Any chance we an place an order for a retrofit swingarm? Thanks Hans!
    - .... . / .. -.. .. --- - ... / .... .- ...- . / - .- -.- . -. / --- ...- . .-.

  22. #122
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jamie_MTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelmotion View Post
    Hi. It's year end. Any chance we an place an order for a retrofit swingarm? Thanks Hans!
    Read Hans post above! "We'll cover the details of this stuff in a different post. Maybe next week."

  23. #123
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    187
    For those who didn't see this yet, the retrofit link is live and in preorder mode

    Mojo HD Retrofit Swingarm for 650b/27.5" wheel conversion ? Ibis Cycles Online Store

  24. #124
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    Order placed!

  25. #125
    mtbr member
    Reputation: saxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    391
    the website is showing sold out for the vit P- is there going to be any more? I would love to order one
    lsaxen@Hotmail.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •