mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Hans Damf fit classc (or SL) Mojo?

Just wondering if anyone has experience with these tires on their classic or SL frame. Would like to run the front and back but my bike shop doesn't think they will fit. I've been running Nevegal 2.35's no problem but wanted to check before buying.

Note - I plan to run them on Stan Flow EX's.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I am running them on my Pivot 5.7 and can tell you they take up a whole lot more room than the 2.35 Nevegal they have replaced, I would say if the Nevegal is close then don't use the Hans Dampf.

mtbr member
    I've got the Hans Damp 2.3 on the front of my SL. It's pretty big for it's claimed size. I like running something a bit smaller on the back anyway.
    我的镀铬光泽的冰柱一样,我骑在镇附近在我的低骑手自行车

Grams Light Bikes
    It runs just fine in the rear.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    It didn't work for me in the rear with this combination,

Mojo SL + Edge/Enve AM rim + Hans Dampf.

mtbr member

Sl

Been running HD's front and back on my Large SL, Haven wheels. Great traction, rear is close esp. if you are picking up rocks or debris. Wear out very fast on the rear, just ditched the rear and will run something else, maybe Conti. TrailKing, but keeping it up front.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by castnblastut View Post
    Wear out very fast on the rear, just ditched the rear and will run something else, maybe Conti. TrailKing, but keeping it up front.
    What compound were you running in the rear, and what sort of trail surfaces? Thanks

mtbr member
    Trailstar Triple on a bit of everything here in Utah, rocks and dust over hardpack to loamy pine trails up high. Search around the forums and you'll find folks moaning about how HDs (and Schwalbes in general) don't wear very well, but that's the price you pay for the traction I guess.