mtbr member

Guinness Foam Mojo

I am about to buy a new Mojo and am having a hard time deciding between the clear nude carbon or Guinness foam. I have already seen plenty of nude carbon, nuclear pesto and eddy orange Mojos but not one Guinness foam. Can someone help me out? I am sure that there are plenty of pictures already up but I haven't figured out how to navigate yet. I would love to see some photos of Guinness Foam Mojos.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Splattered Guinness Foam

Ignore the rocket launcher on the handlebar. Nobody is supposed to know what I do for a living.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Thanks. I can't wait to get mine.

Geritol Power

That's a beautiful bike

You Mojo dudes are killing me. My wife's gonna be pissed when I come home with another bike.

I wanna rocket launcher too

holding back the darkness
    Sorry to make the gratuitous plug for my blog... but click on my signature for some pics of my beauty.
    **** censorship

mtbr member
    I had trouble trying to watch the vidoes,the videos come on behind the picture,am I doing something wrong?Cool blog,I enjoyed the pics.
    milesW

Sorry about that.. having some tech difficulties with that.... they're just randomly searched vids... nothing specific to the bike there. Go Guiness. I do get the occasional "what color is that... Spring Semen?" Comments from my jack@ss friends, but other than that the color is great.
    **** censorship

mtbr member

Sorry to make the gratuitous plug for my blog... but click on my signature for some p

Thanks,
    I actually checked out your blog earlier.
    What happened to your Mojo?

Oh... that. A minor inconvienence really. Ibis came thru in their traditional superheroic way and got me up and running in a ridiculously finite amount of time.
    **** censorship

mtbr member
    How has the paint held up over all? Would you say it is as durable as paint on a steel or aluminum frame? Or is it more prone to chiping and flaking?

pretty well. it's not ballistic armor or anything so it does chip on hard impacts, but I think it's on par with other paints out there. plus it's gorgeous. I layered the traditionally chip-susceptible areas with 3M clearbra and that has worked marvelously in protecting the downtube and stays.
    **** censorship

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Here's mine..

Just a few pics of the Mojo.
    Last edited by sweatingbull; 02-06-2008 at 09:55 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Hey Subliminal....just checked your blog..Yo Dude! I am on the page with you....Once I worked for the shiny man, but then my soul foreclose on the deal and now I am free....aint got the $ rolling in like I used to, but I have 5 sweet bikes and time to play with my children, paint my house, think about where next and ride.....good to hear I am not alone....get muddy!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

others

just a couple more.
    Last edited by sweatingbull; 02-06-2008 at 09:55 PM.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the pictures.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Sweet Bike! Thanks for the pix

Quote Originally Posted by kidsuma
    Hey Subliminal....just checked your blog..Yo Dude! I am on the page with you....Once I worked for the shiny man, but then my soul foreclose on the deal and now I am free....aint got the $ rolling in like I used to, but I have 5 sweet bikes and time to play with my children, paint my house, think about where next and ride.....good to hear I am not alone....get muddy!
    There are sleeper cells of us out there... some infiltrators and double agents in the shiny world, some rebels and escapees. Most people never even notice the difference. They have my pity. For the rest of us.. it is not an easy path to walk, but once Awareness sets in and the chrome-encrusted world of the shinies begins to show its true tarnish it is the only path to travel.
    Like in the movie They Live starring Rowdy Roddy Piper, where Rowdy has those special mail-order x-ray glasses that allow him to see the aliens disguised as humans. Yeah... just like that.
    **** censorship

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    You're welcome.
    Last edited by sweatingbull; 02-06-2008 at 09:56 PM.

"I'm here to kick @ss and chew bubblegum.... and I'm all outta bubblegum".
    **** censorship

endorphin addict
    Mar 2006

Smile Plenty O' Foam...

I dug the Foam from the moment I saw it. It's definitely a classy color, the frame alone will attract lots of looks. I miss mine, I haven't been on it in awhile due to injuries/heavy work hours/bum weather. Spring is around the corner.........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LJJ
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Box
    I dug the Foam from the moment I saw it. It's definitely a classy color, the frame alone will attract lots of looks. I miss mine, I haven't been on it in awhile due to injuries/heavy work hours/bum weather. Spring is around the corner.........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    That's a lovely looking garden you've got there !! Here in the UK, we've just had SIX days of continuous sunshine - yikes......

My Mojo is Naked Carbon, but I wish I'd gone for a Guiness now.

LJJ