Thread: Green Color?

Green Mojo

Green Color?

I ordered my Green Mojo a few weeks ago and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival (in several more weeks I am told).

I was wondering..... what do the few folks who have the green bikes think of the color? I have seen pictures of the green bike on the internet, but I have not seen one in person. It looks great on my computer screen, but what do the owners think of the bike in this color? I realize this color is not for everyone, but I am not buying it for everyone, just for me!

Any input or feedback on your green bikes?

I wish Santa would get here early with my bike.

Thanks!

Biker Neil

www.derbyrims.com
    Only one green Mojo in existance so far? See:
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...66238#poststop

Somewhere, perhaps on their web site, Ibis says the colored bikes will ship in early '07.

I'm curious what shade of red they will use.

I prefer more subdued bike colors in the woods and deserts, either naked polished or brushed metals, the grays, browns, dark or mossy greens, and the blues.

Even though I really like the artistic design, weight, and ride feel of the carbon fiber Mojo I'm really not a big fan of CF look, it reminds me of the look of an unfinished fiberglass surfboard before the clear coat gloss is applied that makes the fibers disappear. Although unlike nearly all other CF bikes, I do like the prototype looking finish of the naked CF Mojo, with the irregular cloth outer layer. The irregular weave gives it character and uniqueness.

Your wait will be well worth it!