mtbr member

Entertaining myself while waiting for stuff to build the Mojo

Now I could spend more time jerking off but I do that enough as it is. So while I wait for some parts to trickle in, I decided to replace the main M8x60 shock bolt on the Mojo with a 6Al4V one with cold rolled threads. Here's the difference in masses.
    Old steel jobber:

6Al4V:

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrenarzt
    I decided to replace the main M8x60 shock bolt on the Mojo with a 6Al4V one with cold rolled threads. Here's the difference in masses.
    Old steel jobber:

6Al4V:
    Nice, where did you find it?

mtbr member
    LBS had 2 in the case so I bought both. I'll sell the extra one if someone wants it. Also, I think they have them listed on racebolts.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrenarzt
    Now I could spend more time jerking off but I do that enough as it is. So while I wait for some parts to trickle in, I decided to replace the main M8x60 shock bolt on the Mojo with a 6Al4V one with cold rolled threads.
    Just wait until you get your frame. You'll be doing a lot more of the former!

Sorry... slow day at work.

mtbr member
    I have the frame but I have no headset, cranks and I sent the shock to get PUSH'd. I have the rest. Hopefully by the weekend everyhting will be here. Headest should come tonight so I can get started on the front end.