OriginalDonk

Dueling Mojos Video: Bright Colors and a Vit P

This is the only video I've ever seen where a Vitamin P frame is playing second fiddle to some outrageously bright kit. Some interesting stuff but not over the top. Worth a watch.

Video: Dueling Mojos - A Visit To Little Beskids - Pinkbike

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Very nice, but really should be in the Action Thread.

mtbr member
    Great cinematography, but the riding was not very compelling. Give the camera man some real subject matter! Nice bikes though.

Mtb Guide
    Nice story, I enjoyed the vid, like a real world rider Life Cycles, natural terrain this is mountain biking not park style buff dug out root style.

Maybe I just prefer Euro style trails, even here our forests are turning into bike parks, I love features but more so with natural terrain and natural stuff nature provides.

I think its appropiate to have its own thread with its own story line due to its size and story on Pinkbike, not just saying this to dis others its bit more than an action thread vid or image.

Great work guys I thought the riding skills were pretty on it too, nice skills, vid does not do justice to gradient and being filmed rather than GoPro makes you look slower still and you guys were not slow sweet.

Keep posting here more, we need more variety, mainly all that happens here is how big my wheels are, this is awesome!

mtbr member
    I agree with you on park style riding. So over it, I want to see real mountain riding. I want to shoot some videos around here, but need someone good with a camera! BTW I actually like some of the gear by Local. Hopefully I can figure out where to get it in the US.

Mtb Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
    I agree with you on park style riding. So over it, I want to see real mountain riding. I want to shoot some videos around here, but need someone good with a camera! BTW I actually like some of the gear by Local. Hopefully I can figure out where to get it in the US.
    Yeah just too much of a good thing is a bad thing, I like variety, something thats hard here, I live in mtb paradise but sometimes its all a bit much of the same, going to do a back country ride on Sat with some others never been to this location, miss open country but also like trees, so hard to please I guess lol.

Never heard of Local looks interesting so many options probably never heard of in Europe, I just stick to my TLD pjs mainly cause they are a good fit and breath for me, don't like looking pro but I get hot so proper mtb wear is a must for me even in winter here. Some interesting countries in Europe I would love to see some mtb in Romania. Like a mtb version Enduro Romaniacs style event in that back vampire country lol.

We've nearly re opened a clear felled trail thats been out of action for a few years called K2 and now its got sections of off camber I tested last night for the first time I was me foot out dabbing first run, sections some DH scary steep all natural drops stumps very tech first time I felt under biked, just my lame arse, but I love it.

Have you thought of trying to find a local grad student into filming and maybe make a project out it, they get experience filming something different and you get your film just a thought going to try that myself sometime

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    You see?
    Nothing gets past the Mav.
    Last edited by ISharted; 07-29-2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Except maybe a dog