mtbr member

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS-vmba_ibis_banner_002.jpg
    More Trails. Better Trails. Help VMBA make it happen and here's an easy way to do it; for every $5 donation you get a chance to win ANY IBIS BIKE, properly decked out with a SRAM X1 group set and RockShox Pike Fork. Choose your model and your wheel size: 26", 27.5", 29", Ripley, HDR, Mojo SL-R, whatever you want. Size and color is up to you.

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS-mountain_bike_life_color_33.jpg
    Photo by Bear Cieri

VMBA is the umbrella non-profit organization serving 15 mountain clubs around the state of Vermont. VMBA coordinates state level land-use agreements and landowner liability policy and provides insurance and trail grants programs, all of which directly benefit the chapters working on the ground to build more trails. When VMBA is strong, there are more resources for all of us, and that just means more riding.

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS-mountain_bike_life_color_24.jpg
    Photo by Bear Cieri

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS-img_20130808_143718_690-2-.jpg
    Photo by VTmojo

Why should you donate more than $5? Itís simple math, the more you donate, the more chances you have to win the Ibis of your dreams. And more importantly, the more money we raise for trail grants and advocacy to ensure the sustainable future of mountain biking in Vermont.

Donate at www.VMBA.org

VMBA would like to thank Scot Nicol and everyone at Ibis Cycles, SRAM, RockShox, and our media partner MTBVT.com.

Thank you MTBR Ibis Family! Ibis Rocks!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Nice Bike!!

mtbr member
    When asked about the Tranny 29er, here is Scot's response: "Briefly, as I'm pinned with this Tranny launch, but hell yes, this bike is part of the raffle deal"

So there you have it, donate as little as $5 and have a chance to win a new Tranny 29er....or ANY IBIS!

And don't be fooled, even if we hit our target for this fund raiser, the odds are very favorable. Someone's going to win, it might as well be you.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I'm outside the US and Canada. Can I still join, though?

mtbr member
    Absolutely. Anyone in the world can join. Winner picks the model, size, and color and we build and ship the bike.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Thanks, Awesome!

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Jump in, raffle's 7/20!

mtbr member

raffle ends July 20th. Don't delay and miss your chance to WIN ANY IBIS.

Every $5 donation you get a chance to win ANY IBIS BIKE, properly decked out with a SRAM X1 group set and RockShox Pike Fork. Choose your model and your wheel size: 26", 27.5", 29", Ripley, HDR, Mojo SL-R, whatever you want. Size and color is up to you.

Why should you donate more than $5? Itís simple math, the more you donate, the more chances you have to win the Ibis of your dreams. And more importantly, the more money we raise for trail grants and advocacy to ensure the sustainable future of mountain biking in Vermont.

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS-2-crew-b-w-w-date.jpg

Thank you!

Norūwegr
    I'm in, I broke the human equivalent of the wishbone a few days ago so

mtbr member
    Thanks buddy, good luck to you!

mtbr member

mtbr member

Check out this original Art work

We have a limited supply of these prints, it's an original illustration by local artist Evan Chismark Art at of Stowe, VT. Donate $50 or more to the WIN ANY IBIS raffle and we'll send you a nice matted print (while supplies last). Donate than send me a PM with your name and address.

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS-ibis_vt_lowlowres.jpg

MarkyMark
    I'm in for $25!

Huge thanks to Ibis, SRAM, Rockshox, et al for stepping-up and supporting this! I think I'll take my Mojo SL out today.

Quote Originally Posted by VTmojo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VMBA_IBIS_BANNER_002.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	900127
    More Trails. Better Trails. Help VMBA make it happen and here's an easy way to do it; for every $5 donation you get a chance to win ANY IBIS BIKE, properly decked out with a SRAM X1 group set and RockShox Pike Fork. Choose your model and your wheel size: 26", 27.5", 29", Ripley, HDR, Mojo SL-R, whatever you want. Size and color is up to you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Me too. If I win, I hope I can put off the prize to get the new long travel 27.5 bike. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to decide on a Tranny 29 or HDR-650b.

mtbr member
    Thank you all! We're real close to hitting our goal with this fundraiser. If you haven't done so you should enter now. This is the LAST night the raffle is open. The odds are really good you could win ANY ibis. Thanks so much to Scot Nicol and everyone at Ibis Cycles!!!! Scot has been awesome and so generous. Ibis rocks!

mtbr member

Donate and you could WIN ANY IBIS

I'm in for $25!

mtbr member
    The raffle is still open. Donate directly here: scroll down past the membership sign up.

https://vmba.org/civicrm/event/register?id=17&reset=1

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Just bought more tickets. These raffles are extremely good at getting money out of me. I also really like this method of fund raising for trails. Hopefully more companies like Ibis and SC get involved in stuff like this.

mtbr member
    We have a winner!

3,053 chances were sold
    646 people donated
    The average donation was $23.63
    Total Donations: $15,265.00 for trail grants and advocacy to ensure the sustainable future of mountain biking in Vermont!

The lucky number was 2,746...

The winner is Mark Thayer from Beverly, MA.

Mark bought his winning chance at the VT MTB Fest in Ascutney. He frequently rides in VT at Stowe, Perry Hill in Waterbury, KTA, and the Green Mountain Trails. He's a big Ibis fan and was about to pull the trigger on a new Ripley. He's currently in shock!

Huge thanks to all our Sponsors; Ibis Cycles, SRAM Mtb, and MTBVT. THANK YOU TO EVRONE WHO DONATED!!