41 25.00%
  • Guiness Foam

70 42.68%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Color Picking

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Color Picking

What are your guys favorite colors? I haven't seen many Guinness Foam but it looks very nice . Same with Blue Green and Orange and Natural Carbon
    Last edited by Feed Me; 02-20-2007 at 09:24 AM.

mtbr member

Natural Carbon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Feed Me
    What are your guys favorite colors? I haven't seen many Guinness Foam but it looks very nice . Same with Blue Green and Orange
    Put the Natural Carbon in the list, so we know something about relative preference color vs, no-color ...

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I forgot to add Natural Carbon as Davide pointed out. If that is your favorite state it

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    Natural Carbon gets my vote as well.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Natural Carbon gets my vote.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Naked Carbon. The other colors just didn't seem to grab me enough to wait until mid-summer to get one.
    A bicycle will take you to fantastic places....if you let it.

Ibis fan since '08 now rolling on the big wheeled Ripley.

Grams Light Bikes
    Naked!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Naked is my first choice but the Guiness Foam is very appealing too.

_dw
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Carbon is pretty sweet
    dw★link
    Split Pivot
    @daveweagle -Twitter

mtbr member
    May 2006

Tempted!

I keep being tempted by the colors, but then when I seriously consider having one I start to like my Naked Mojo.......sweet shop syndrome! I keep seeing orange or green motorcycles or blue road bikes and imagine the Mojo that color and think that would be cool for a day....but the next day? and on a mountain or in the woods? I'd have to apologise to the sheep!

Green Mojo

green gets my vote

I waited 10 weeks to get my green mojo. I love the color as much as I do the bike!

Green has my vote. Live a little, have some fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Naked without a doubt!

TranceX Rider

Certainly, Naked!

Jolly green giant! Co0L! Bold, I could say so!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcatienza
    There was no need to scare potential buyers and burn bridges "buddy"
    Tell me now, what's Product testing all bout then?

mtbr member

Carbon my vote, but

Quote Originally Posted by bikerneil
    I waited 10 weeks to get my green mojo. I love the color as much as I do the bike!

Green has my vote. Live a little, have some fun!

BUT The green sure looks incredible on this work of art of a frame all smooth curves and no welds!

(and I just got a phone call and my Mojo Natural Carbon is at the local store: a month early then expected )

mojo mofo
    What are your guys favorite colors? I haven't seen many Guinness Foam but it looks very nice . Same with Blue Green and Orange and Natural Carbon
    Just before I took delivery of my Mojo in late November, Jason from Duke's Cycle in Toronto called to tell me that I could get a crack at an early production color frame they were getting. It was close, I almost went for orange. But I went for the naked, because its the one I fell in lust with online and I was sure it would be as great in person. It's even better. I think you can see the contours well enough to elicit drool from most everyone else.

The colors look great online, but without being able to see them and compare them for real it takes a leap of faith to commit for the long term. So I guess I have color commitment issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Well i have made a semi decision and it is between Green and the Guinness Foam. I just cant decide between the two any ideas?

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    I really liked the photos of the Green Mojo because of the way it really seemed to bring out the beauty of the frame.

Still very happy with Carbon tho and If I was to buy another mojo (which I did recently for my wife) - it would be carbon again.

mtbr member
    Well i have made a semi decision and it is between Green and the Guinness Foam. I just cant decide between the two any ideas?
    Personally, I'd take the green because it's such a flashy color which can't be mistaken for any other bike. I guess it depends on whether or not you like to be noticed.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    So I am going crazy about what color to go with on my new bike. I have decided on the mojo and I have tentatively placed an order for an orange one. I was able to see the color in person at the lbs and it is a really nice color. The only negative is this that it is incredibly bright!! I almost feel like even though side by side I like the look of the orange I still feel like the nude may be a better choice. Some wierd sied of me thnks that it is just too unnatural to ride around in the woods on such a bright bike. I just don't know. Are mountain bikes supposed to be this loud?? On the other hand you probably wouldn't have to worry about being mistaken by any hunters!!! I know this is a personal decision but anyone dissatisfied out there with their panted mojo who can make a case for the nude??...

Green Mojo

Color Decision

I own a green Mojo. I personally struggled with my decision and went back and forth numerous times before I finally pulled the trigger on the green color. After ordering I was very nervous that I would not be happy with the green color.

I received the bike a few weeks ago. I love the color and I think it is part of what makes it such a sick bike. Everybody I have met loves the color - especially on this bike with it's curvy lines. I still remember watching the LBS pull it out of the box - it was beautiful then and it is beautiful now (even though it is quite dirty right now).

Go with the green or orange - you will love it.

mtbr member

the weight of paint

I was in the same boat, with the colour thang, green or orange, orange or nude. but went for the nude after weeks of thought.

A ...the paint probably weighs around 2-300 gms,
    B ...i can see the weave, if i crash i will be able to see any damage through the clear coat
    C ...If i do need repairs, it will be easier to fix nakid, over a colour,
    D....I like putting my bike in the rain forest, against a tree and standing back and admiring the contrast of nature, vs the high tech machine of man...and black is stealth..

I got the call from my lbs, pick it up tomorrow.....

Student
    I like blue.
    [SIZE="3"]The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. ~Julie Furtado[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Guinness Foam or Green thats what im down to. I really cant decide because i like the Green because of its flashiness but the Foam is very nice as well.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    I had a chance to see the guiness foam color today in person and it seemed to have a slightly green tint to it. Is this true of this color or was this one just a bit off tint? I am definitely a fan of the painted bikes now that I have compared them side by side in person. To each his (or her) own but I think it's going to be a painted one for me.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I ordered my Mojo in naked. That way the beuaty of craftmanship and design can be seen in the best way, to my opinion. If I was to choose a color I would choose green or orange, because these colors really show off. And that could be the only argument for me to pick a color.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast