mtbr member
    Dec 2012

Chain Guides??? ICSG adapter or MRP....

Hey guys,
    Decided to convert my MOJO SL to a 1x9/10 and I'm looking for chain guide options. I've searched all over the net and other forums and was wondering if you can put an ICSG adapter on the Mojo SL's? Has anybody done this, is it not recommended for any reason? Is it even possible or will there be interference on the bottom tube. Only reason I ask is that I'm not liking any of the offering from ibis, which is the MRP G2 or the Lopes. I really want to run the straitline silent guide and was wondering if I could do it with a BB/ICSG adapter. My second preference is to run a BB mounted MRP S4 or a Gamut P20. Last resort is to go the IBIS way and do the MRP Lopes or G2.
    Maybe NoahColorado from MRP will stop by and give his input or suggestions. But if anyone knows if it is possible to run an adapter on our Ibis Mojo's let me know.
    Thanks Guys....

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I think you risk interference with your lower link - you could always grind the metal away but not sure the point in that. It isn't going to bolt up.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Yes i think you can use the adapter. I have one on my SL with SLX crank, that has 2 spacers. You could just replace 1 spacer. So it will be frame, adapter, spacer , bb cup. No dremel needed because you have 1 extra spacer.

mtbr member
    been really happy with my mrp G2... it's a little loud sometimes, but overall, I love it...
    determined to put the "mountain" back in "MOUNTAIN BIKING!!!" "HIT IT!"
    2012 MOJO HDeeeeeeee!!!!
    2010 scott CR1 comp

mtbr member
    What about the TRS+?