mtbr member
    Sep 2013

CCDB on Mojo HD small

Hello folks, I am tring to install a CCDB in 7.875x2.25 on a small Mojo HD with the 140mm chips, in order to run 27.5 wheels with it. However, I found it is impossible to install the shock in the same way shown in Ibis' website. I had to flip it up side down, so the damper is beneath the stanchion. Even though, I found when the shock is bottomed out, the damper will hit the frame. So here is my question. Will the 7.5x2 CCDB work with the small HD? Can I use a 8.5x2.5 CCDB with the 160mm chips on the small HD? Many thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    I'm pretty certain it is mentioned somewhere that remote resovior shocks will not fit on small HD frames. If you search the forums I think there was someone who managed to fit some remote rssovior shocks on a small.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by d3toid View Post
    I'm pretty certain it is mentioned somewhere that remote resovior shocks will not fit on small HD frames. If you search the forums I think there was someone who managed to fit some remote rssovior shocks on a small.
    Thank you. I searched the forums, and found that Monarch plus will fit on small HD frames. It's a shame that CCDB doesn't work out, maybe I should have bought the medium...

Off the back...
    I can confirm that the CCDB fits on the HDR 650B small frame. Not much help for the OP, but might help somebody else doing a search.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkrobe View Post
    I can confirm that the CCDB fits on the HDR 650B small frame. Not much help for the OP, but might help somebody else doing a search.
    Could you post a picture? I am curious how it looks. Thanks!