mtbr member

Canadian Mojo has arrived...

I got a call from my shop today that my Mojo frame was in. Had a courier pick it up at 5pm, delivered it to me by 7pm, and had her built by 11pm. I couldn't be happier.

I'll take some good pics in the daylight, but here are a few quickies...
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    What kind of post is that?
    Did you get the parts spec and red color theme specifically for the mojo or was it from another bike?

mtbr member
    The post is a Ringle Deuce, new old stock. I bought all the parts specifically for the Mojo, had them since spring. Every part was carefully chosen for both performance and of course good looks. Better pics will follow as soon as I see a sunny day.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ51
    The post is a Ringle Deuce, new old stock. I bought all the parts specifically for the Mojo, had them since spring. Every part was carefully chosen for both performance and of course good looks. Better pics will follow as soon as I see a sunny day.
    Since spring???? Talk about being commited to a frame, and having patience.
    I must ask: what's the deal with the crime scene carpet protector in an all white room with pictures of eagles?
    Last edited by danK; 10-20-2006 at 07:39 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by danK
    Since spring???? Talk about being commited to a frame, and having patience.
    I must ask: what's the deal with the crime scene carpet protector in an all white room with pictures of eagles?
    LOL, I wanted to build the bike in a warm room with good lighting and a few cold beverages. The basement seemed like the ideal place. Garage is too darn cold right now. The crime scene tarp is protecting the off white (not my choice) carpet. Eagles... my photography.

www.derbyrims.com
    Bah-ling Bling! We have a winner! That is the bling-bling Mojo winner by far! Very nice!

Now go get it dirty!

Congrats!