mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Bottom bracket spacers

Just wondering what arrangement are others using on their Mojo SLs?

I have XX cranks with a Hope BB and after not being able to shift into the big ring with 2 x 2.5 spacers on the drivetrain side I've moved them this morning so that I have 1 x 2.5 mm spcaer on either side. Only downside of this is that the chainrings are much closer to the chainstays and can imagine chain suck being an issue. It was all working fine until I removed the BB to replace the bearings and then must have changed the spacers, though I thought i hadn't. Flip side of the coin is thta running 2 x 2.5 spacers on the drivetrain side is the way to go and i have another problem.

So back to the original question, which configuration of BB spacers are riders running on their Mojos?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Anyone had a look at their setup recently?

aka dan51
    Do you need to adjust the upper limit screw on the FD? Is the screw preventing it from going as far as it should?
    Those who know, ride a Mojo AND a Mojo HD.
    Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by benja55
    Ok, whatever, cold water on my bike boner right there.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Not sure what was going on. Last night I took off the bottom bracket replaced the spacers as I thought they were before, with the two spacers on the drive-side, and now it works perfectly. Why it does, seeing that is how I had it when I first put it back on and it didn't shift to the big ring, I have no idea. Workshop gremlins?