Thread: Blue vs. Green

mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Blue vs. Green

Has anyone seen any blue and green Mojos side by site. I can't decide which one to order - which I'm going to do next week ...

Which one would you have?

mtbr member
    Of the two Blue has to be the way to go for me although I prefer the orange and guiness foam.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Orange is good, but it's the same colour as our Taxis here in Brisbane, Oz. The foam one could be interesting but I don't know - A cream coloured bike ...

It would be good if Ibis would send out some coloured bits of tubing to the local bike shops so we could have a look first.

Damn it - I might get an orange one.

Green Mojo

Green Is The Choice

I was torn with this decision as well. I initially ordered blue, then switched to orange, then to green. All during the delivery time I was nervous it would arrive and I would not like it. Ultimately it arrived. My decision was a good one. I love the green.

I do admit the decision is a bit of a leap in faith - there is no way (usually) to see a real bike in the colors offered. Between demand eating up the bikes as they are built, and the huge cost of inventory for any LBS I doubt there will ever be a real sample to look at before taking the plunge.

I like my green and I have heard others comment they like it as well.

Bikerneil
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I havn't seen any pictures of blue ones out in the wild. Now guiness foam is firmly on the options table.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Hopefully I'll have a blue one tomorrow or wed to post. It's being shipped as we speak.
    Greg

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I've got to make my desicion by Monday. This is driving me nuts.

Perhaps blue will go best with the Cobalt SL cranks I'll be putting on

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    The Guiness Foam is the only colour I haven't seen in person. Duke's here in Toronto had a green frame, a blue frame( don't know the sizes of either frame ), an orange Medium and a naked Large built up (both with SL build kits) which all came in within the last month. The only one left is the orange.

I'd still like to see the Foam first and then decide if I want to swap. Of the painted ones i have seen, Orange is my preference.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I wish the blue was more like this colour

Dark-Blue-Ibis.jpg

mtbr member

Medium Blue Mojo

I agree. I like the Medium Blue much better than the baby Blue. Nice Photoshop job.