mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Blue mojo medium-wanted carbon swap...

Greetings!
    I recieved some great news today that my Mojo frame is in Cali, ready to ship out tomorrow. Unfortunately, when the my shop order it, the mentioned they wanted it to ship blue label (two day) to Vermont, and is was misconstued as a "blue mojo" shipped to Vermont. If anyone out there has a new med. naked carbon they would like to swap for a blue (I know, it's a long shot!), let me know ASAP. If I don't have any luck, I'll start the build up on Tuesday next week, and if you see me on the trails, I'll be the gut on the blue mojo! No matter the color, I just can't wait to finally have one to ride for my own!
    Thanks,
    Cory

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I wanted a blue one bad. I have been on my medium naked carbon for over a month. Not a scratch on it, and it is almost completely covered in protective tape. How about you ride yours for a month and then we swap? Or not, and we come to some other arrangement.. parts/cash?

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Where are you from? I am going to call a couple dealers this morning and see it I can convince them to swap, but if not, this may be an option...

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I live in Austin Texas. I can arrange for a shop to ship it and can provide any pictures you need. Just let me know..

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I have a couple of shops willing to swap different colors after a few phone calls, but thanks for the opportunity!

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I have a brand new (still wrapped) in box Med Nude Carbon frameset that I will trade you for the blue frame. Let me know if you are interested!

kenandwoo@hotmail.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Thanks for the offer, but I am now in possesion of a nude carbon frame thanks to a great shop in Utah.