mtbr member

Anyone selling a Medium Tranny Frame

So... as I am looking out my office window and the seeing the snow fall I am contemplating my next bike project. I am thinking Ibis Tranny as the base. Before I call the only Ibis dealer in Toronto... anyone have a medium Tranny frame they want to part with?
    "Nice bike...Take it off any sweet jumps?"

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    rideronthestorm says US only...
    Canada's rather funny in that we're a separate country and all.

So, Jokerboy, since I'm in the same boat as you (only thinking of a large) and I know who we'd both be dealing with, what price were you quoted?
    I made the mistake of checking out some tranny pics a couple weeks ago and have been lollygagging about on the Ibis board ever since....
    Cheers
    If steel is real then aluminium is supercallafragiliniun!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by byknuts
    I made the mistake of checking out some tranny pics a couple weeks ago and have been lollygagging about on the Ibis board ever since....
    Cheers
    I hear you. I am trying to get a Tranny sent to me here in Japan but am unable to as Ibis dealers aren't allowed to post overseas. I can understand it from the local dealers point of view but their markups are ridiculous. They aren't offering me anything as I do all my own wrenching Medium for me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by byknuts

So, Jokerboy, since I'm in the same boat as you (only thinking of a large) and I know who we'd both be dealing with, what price were you quoted?
    Cheers
    So i am seeing prices at Calgary Cycle for like 1600 CAD which is not bad, but with a house closing this month not something I can throw down :S. Looks i am going have to wait until mid summer to pick one up....oh wait I got a wedding and honeymoon to pay for....ahhhh my life is over
    "Nice bike...Take it off any sweet jumps?"

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwisimon
    I hear you. I am trying to get a Tranny sent to me here in Japan but am unable to as Ibis dealers aren't allowed to post overseas. I can understand it from the local dealers point of view but their markups are ridiculous. They aren't offering me anything as I do all my own wrenching Medium for me.
    http://www.wrenchscience.com/mountain

Try here.

Church of the Wheel
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerBoy
    Looks i am going have to wait until mid summer to pick one up....oh wait I got a wedding and honeymoon to pay for....ahhhh my life is over
    Dude, get the bike before the wedding, otherwise you may not get permission. Just sayin'. Congrats on the pending nuptials.
    "I thought you'd never love me without my Mojo." -Austin Powers