mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Is anyone running the Vector air on an HD???

Ive seen one little snippet of something about this shock under the CCDBA thread. Im really looking to change shocks on my HD. Currently have a Monarch Plus from Push with an "aggressive trail tune". Its great on jumps and drops, but is really harsh in the chunk. Its just way over damped for the DW Link with this tune. Push is less than helpful. Darren wont even talk to me, and the guy who answers the phone just can not grasp the fact the the DW Link requires a shock with very low compression damping.

Anyway, Id love some info or solid reviews on how the vector air performs on the HD if anyone has some experience and the time to write something.

Thanks!

the refurbished one
    read derby's coil review.
    the air is the same. just lighter and easier to setup in terms of changing spring weight.
    Sokrates is dead, Galilei is dead, Newton is dead, Einstein is dead, Pantani is dead and i am feeling sick too.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Yes I have a 8.5x2.5 HLR Air and it works really well. Pretty plush after about a 50 mile break in. It bobs a bit but the low speed dial will correct that. Thinking of trying the Vector in 7.875x2.25 set up with a 150 fork also.