mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Anyone running a 180mm fork on a 140mm mojo?

Hi all --

Looks like a lot of you are riding a 180 on the Mojo HD 160. Has anyone tried a 180mm on their 140mm Mojo? If so, how did it perform and what would you estimate the new head angle is?

I'm trying to convert my Mojo into an enduro machine for races like Snowmass Enduro and thinking this would be a better setup than my RLC 140 upfront. Thanks

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    That would be out of wack. I ran 170mm in front and 150mm in rear and it worked pretty good for steeper and rougher terrain but it did not steer well on more moderate stuff. I went back to 160/160 for a balanced bike for all conditions. 180 and 140 would not play well in my opionion.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by edenger View Post
    Hi all --

Looks like a lot of you are riding a 180 on the Mojo HD 160. Has anyone tried a 180mm on their 140mm Mojo? If so, how did it perform and what would you estimate the new head angle is?

I'm trying to convert my Mojo into an enduro machine for races like Snowmass Enduro and thinking this would be a better setup than my RLC 140 upfront. Thanks
    Please don't do that.
    Thank you.
    H
    Hans
    Ibis Cycles, Inc.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    160 is the limit of the 140 mojo c and sl, so 180 is way out of the line. You will be putting too much stress on your frame.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    OK - thanks for the input, I'll look for a 160 fork.