mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Anyone with Orange Mojo in Denver/Boulder?

I'm ready to pull the trigger and order a Mojo. Final issue to be resolved is color choice. I've always admired naked carbon, but am strongly considering the Orange frame. Pics look great, but it is really something I want to see in person before I make my decision as I've been deceived by pics in the past. So, is there anyone in the Denver-Boulder area with an Orange Mojo that I could meet up with to take a look at and admire the bike? Thanks. T

holding back the darkness
    For what it's worth.... the painted frames show off the facets and molding of the frame a little better than the naked carbon. So IMHO, if you have a carbon fetish, and just dig the look of raw carbon- then go that route. If you dig the form of the frame then let me suggest a painted frame- any color.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

yep bicycle pedlar

Go to Bicycle Pedal'r in littleton. county line and university. they have an orange medium sl in stock. Looks good, especially if you like the Broncos.

http://bicyclepedalr.com/index.cfm

Good Guys i got my black mojo from them. If you want to see that let me know.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    have to agree with 'shiver.

looked at a naked side by side with green this afternoon. paints shows off the lines, and is the natural choice unless you are a cf junky.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

New orange Ibis owner

Thanks for your inputs. Not long after I posted this thread I called the guys at Full Cycle (Boulder, CO) to see if they knew of anyone in the area with an orange frame. Fate, destiny, or whatever you want to call it, was in high gear - they told me Ibis had just put one in the mail to them and it would be there in a few days. I immediately put my deposit down - I'd take it if I liked it "live and in person", or I would order a naked frame. A few days later I went up to see it and immediately told them to build it. Beautius Maximus. Brought it out to Moab this weekend and baptized it with a quick loop in Fruita to break up the drive and then a ride on Porcupine Rim. WOW. It rides as good as it looks, if not better. Got the SL kit and it is great. The only thing I'm going to change are my wheels as I want tubeless/UST. I used my 819s off an old bike that is being sold and will do so until I decide what wheels to get.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Awesome! Can't wait to get mine.

I haven't seen an orange in person yet, but after seeing green I knew it had to be.