mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Anyone interested in a Mojo SL for sale?

I am selling my medium Mojo SL in matte carbon with the DT swiss shock. It has been ridden four times and doesn't have a scratch on it. I have put racers tape on all critical areas. At six foot two inches the medium is a touch too small for me, I was going to list in on Ebay but I know there are a bunch of you in this forum waiting for bikes so I will give you first crack at it. All paper work is included and the bike can be sold frame only or complete build. I travel a lot during the week so e-mail me if you are interested and we can talk more.
    Thanks

wade@lstd.com

AB
    Feb 2005
    At 6/2 the medium is a touch too small? Really, I would think it's way way too small. Anyone else have a better idea of sizing for this rig. I am 6ft and thinking large. 6/2 I'd guess XL.

Keep Riding !!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewbaker77
    At 6/2 the medium is a touch too small? Really, I would think it's way way too small. Anyone else have a better idea of sizing for this rig. I am 6ft and thinking large. 6/2 I'd guess XL.
    I'm 6'2" and ride a XL 'standard' Mojo and love it (100mm stem & zero setback post), certainly not to big.
    At 6' I think a large would be about right, I suppose it depends if you like that streached out 'racer' feel or the more compact 'chuckable' feel
    Just Ride !

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    6'1" here, and the large is a perfect fit.
    I've got long legs, so I don't need the long top tube.
    KN

breathing helium
    Quote Originally Posted by kines
    6'1" here, and the large is a perfect fit.
    I've got long legs, so I don't need the long top tube.
    KN
    What length stem do you use?

I am 6'1" with 36" inseam and was wondering what side would be right for me.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cocheese
    What length stem do you use?

I am 6'1" with 36" inseam and was wondering what side would be right for me.

My inseam according to Levis is 34". I can't remember ever measuring the "real" way.
    My stem is a 120, and I am nowhere near being "stretched out".
    HTH
    KN

mtbr member
    I'm 6'2" and ride the XL comfortably.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I'm 5'11.75" and rode a L (demo) two weeks ago. It fit perfectly. I'd agree that at 6'2" you may be on the cusp for an XL.

BTW, that 'free' demo may end up costing me $2.5K...

mtbr member
    I'm 5'10.5" w/ 32 inseam and ride a medium w/ 110 stem. I'd say anyone taller than me should seriously consider going up from medium, as I feel I'm right on the cusp.

FYI, for those interested in Mojo sizing, there are a couple older threads in the Ibis forum that have many opinions and good info about sizing that you should check out.

breathing helium
    Thanks guys. I think I am just in between the L and XL. I'm going to demo a L this weekend. I'd rather run a shorter stem and go with the XL rather than run a long stem, but that's just rider taste. Some people like long stems. No right or wrong way to do it...

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Mojo Size

I'm 5' 11.5" and I ride a large size with a 100mm reach stem. I have a 32 inch inseam and the bike feels like it fits me perfectly.

Turn off the TV
    Did you really but this or did you "FIND" it. I would think that at 6'2" you would know better. That is if you have ever had a bike. I am 5'8.5" on a good day and have a medium. Now I've had a few beers but I'm thinkin' you don't ride a bike and you just happened upon this bike abandoned in a remote place or somethin' like that