Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Any IBIS MOJOS out there???

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Rumpfy 
#1 ·
I'm trying to find a 18"/19"/20" steel ibis mojo frame new/used. I wish I would have bought one in the mid 90's but was talked out of it. Big mistake. I know they are out of buisness but mabee there are a few still floating around. Thanks.

#2 ·
CBass said:
I'm trying to find a 18"/19"/20" steel ibis mojo frame new/used. I wish I would have bought one in the mid 90's but was talked out of it. Big mistake. I know they are out of buisness but mabee there are a few still floating around. Thanks.
actually i've seen some NOS year 2000 mojos floating around e bay this february. new frames. don't know how much they were at the end of auction. i bet 6 to 700.

#3 ·
Not mojo's but,...

colker1 said:
actually i've seen some NOS year 2000 mojos floating around e bay this february. new frames. don't know how much they were at the end of auction. i bet 6 to 700.
There are two 17" Avion's and a 19" Pink SS (not Singlespeed) on ebay right now.

Good luck in your search. There are a couple people holding on to a few frames. maybe they will post. From what I remember there was a shop up there that bought the rest of the frames and were selling them. If I figure out their address I will post it.

#4 ·
CBass said:
I really don't think you'll have any problem finding one. Esp. if money is not a problem.
The key to the vintage mtb game is patience.
You could find a nice Mojo with a handjob if you keep a close eye on MTBR or eBay...sometimes Singletrackworld or Craigslist are good places as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.