mtbr member

Any IBIS MOJOS out there???

I'm trying to find a 18"/19"/20" steel ibis mojo frame new/used. I wish I would have bought one in the mid 90's but was talked out of it. Big mistake. I know they are out of buisness but mabee there are a few still floating around. Thanks.

artistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by CBass
    I'm trying to find a 18"/19"/20" steel ibis mojo frame new/used. I wish I would have bought one in the mid 90's but was talked out of it. Big mistake. I know they are out of buisness but mabee there are a few still floating around. Thanks.
    actually i've seen some NOS year 2000 mojos floating around e bay this february. new frames. don't know how much they were at the end of auction. i bet 6 to 700.
    want: Ibis ti handlebar. suntour 31.8 front derr. bottom pull

mtbr member

Not mojo's but,...

Quote Originally Posted by colker1
    actually i've seen some NOS year 2000 mojos floating around e bay this february. new frames. don't know how much they were at the end of auction. i bet 6 to 700.
    There are two 17" Avion's and a 19" Pink SS (not Singlespeed) on ebay right now.

Good luck in your search. There are a couple people holding on to a few frames. maybe they will post. From what I remember there was a shop up there that bought the rest of the frames and were selling them. If I figure out their address I will post it.

VRC Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by CBass
    I really don't think you'll have any problem finding one. Esp. if money is not a problem.
    The key to the vintage mtb game is patience.
    You could find a nice Mojo with a handjob if you keep a close eye on MTBR or eBay...sometimes Singletrackworld or Craigslist are good places as well.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com

Wanted: Syncros 27.2 x 425 seatpost