mtbr member

36 and dhx shock on ibis

What are your guys think about running the 36 shock and dhx on the mojo . Do think it will hold for dirt jumping?
    Trek T1 . MOJO SL 2011 Fox 32 Talas 1X10 FTW

mtbr member

36 & Dhx

Yes, you can run a 36 and a DHX Air on the Mojo. The front end strength of the Mojo is comparable to a number of freeride frames with reliable track records in the field. Personally, I like the way the bike rides with the RP23 better - IMHO, but if you really want it to go jumping the DHX Air is probably the right choice.

Whether the Mojo can survive dirt jumping is a tough question, like - "how high is high?" As I said, the test results indicate that it is at least as capable as frames that weigh nearly twice as much. However, lab testing can't account for everything. We do have several thousand miles accumulated on the prototypes that Scot, Hans, & I have been riding and attempting to break, but we have yet to do so. This is unique in our experience of developing bikes. Typically at least one of the protos breaks, and often many more.

The frame comes with a 3 year warranty against manufacturer's defects, as well as a crash replacement policy which states that we will repair or replace any frame damaged in a non-warranty situation at a reasonable cost. So your risk is limited.

- TM

mtbr member
    thanks i think i have found my bike.

Ps most of the time i stay under 12 feet tall jump or drops on my trek 8000 with a xt drive train and no dirt jump parts. I also use it for competitive xc races and heavy duty trail riding.
    Trek T1 . MOJO SL 2011 Fox 32 Talas 1X10 FTW