mtbr member
    Nov 2004

07 Classic just keeps on rocking

Hey Everyone

Well now that I am into my 6th biking season with my mojo I just wanted to post to let the new people or people wondering about carbon know that Ibis's frames rock. While I do keep my wheels pretty close to the ground this bike has seen its fair share of mud, rocks and roots plus some pretty good crashes

So awhile ago I was lamenting to my buddy on how the frame was starting to look a little tired. The paint was fading and there were scuff marks and rubber marks from my 5:10s that weren't coming off in the wash. He suggested that I give it a good cut polish and wax. Up until then I had been using Pedros bike lust about once a year. Well I finally did this a couple of days ago and man what a difference it makes, I am so stoked. My bike hasn't looked this good in at least 3 years. On the ride the next day people were making comments on how new my bike looked and how well it has handled the test of time, was great. So here's a picture of it now, sorry no before shots.

The only reason I want and will get a new Ibis is because of all the technological advances in bikes and carbon layup. Opps almost forgot to include because of Ibis's fantastic customer service. Things just keep getting better and better. Now if only drive train parts didn't wear out

So cheers to everyone and hope you all have a great riding season this year.

Straw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07 Classic just keeps on rocking-p1020471.jpg  

Ease & Flow Where Ever I Go

WLB
    It's a Mojo mang!
    Sweet!! Hope my SL-R is still going strong in 6 years. Nice post.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Straw, ur bike does look new.
    Im wondering if pedros lust also work for matte finish?
    Inter

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    + rep for you

What is this cut polish and wax of which you speak?