locked - time out
    Apr 2008

Bought 07 Asta Race used.

The one I mentioned about a month ago on Pink Bike, went riding with him on the weekend, and we swapped bikes for an hour and I really like the feel of the asta and how well it climbs. It is in mint condition, only thing non stock is he put a top end Ritchey low rise carbon bar and shorter stem which is beautiful.
    No changes in effect for the Asta, it is staying stock.
    I did mention this site to him and he laughed and said he feels bad about what he had done here, but he mentioned he was under severe pressure while still living with his ex girlfriend and trying to organize moving out and getting married...he said he said some nasty things he has regretted saying, but I said oh well, its only an internet site it isn't the end of the world hehe.

Freshly Fujified

Good job! Nice bike you got!

Glad to see you like it. There are a lot of happy Asta owners here.

Bob

And for the record, Denis is a pretty decent guy, and someone who contributed a lot to this forum. Bummer he got caught up in the nonsense he got caught up in. You know what they say about the bed you make.... That said, I wish him and his wife nothing but the best.
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

locked - time out
    Apr 2008
    Yeah he seems nice guy... means well for sure. Sold me the bike for 850 CAD...offered him 9 for it but he said no he wants it gone as he had too many bikes and he's trying to have a baby... well his wife is not him, he's pretty excited about getting a vasectomy reversal to have a baby... says it's costing him 6000 CAD for it.

Black Sheep rising
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay
    ....he's pretty excited about getting a vasectomy reversal to have a baby...
    Maybe it's just me, but this does not sound too exciting. Sharp knives in that area make me ....nervous.
    Let the market decide!

N42.58 W83.06

Flying Goat
    Ouch.... Good luck on that reversal Wick. And Lakay, welcome to the cult... XD

locked - time out
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by utabintarbo
    Maybe it's just me, but this does not sound too exciting. Sharp knives in that area make me ....nervous.
    naw its ok.. I 've had both done before. vasectomy and reversal and it's ok

Black Sheep rising
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay
    naw its ok.. I 've had both done before. vasectomy and reversal and it's ok
    Still not something I would describe as "exciting".
    Let the market decide!

N42.58 W83.06